Final Nintendo Killer

Status
Not open for further replies.
well at least the men hear don't dress in skirts and eat fucking sheep guts. Ass.

I don't want to get in a nationality war but if you want it bring it ass

Mark posted on Mar 29 2005 at 01:15 PM said:
GanePark please don't start another war.

When I mentioned this a few pages back, I meant a console war.

If you start World War 3 GanePark, I'll be pissed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes kickinwing and its called a kilt. You know national dress. Something that america doesnt seem to have well except a t shirt and a pair of jeans and a bucket of KFC chicken wings. Dont worry about a war starting. Cause of our bloody PM, Bush will never attack us. And if he does then he's a complete retard

Ganepark32 posted on Mar 30 2005 at 02:45 PM said:
Yes kickinwing and its called a kilt. You know national dress. Something that america doesnt seem to have well except a t shirt and a pair of jeans and a bucket of KFC chicken wings. Dont worry about a war starting. Cause of our bloody PM, Bush will never attack us. And if he does then he's a complete retard

your pm?

you can have your devolution skirt boy!

that was just idiotic, why would anyone attack Scotland. We liberated a Nation which is more than I can say about anything Scotland has done. Like it or not a ruthless dictator that has killed many many people has been overthrown. The rest of the world may not like the US, but we help the rest of the world more than any other country, except for maybe England, with their problems.
Besides, not like anything good ever came out of Scotland anyhow.

I'm sorry if this is offending any other of Scottish heritige, i'm sure there are decent people there, but Gane is a skirt wearing jizz monkey.

That'll explain y the british were the first to the area affected by the tsunami then wouldn't it? See while america sat on their asses we british sent out aid and aid organisations to help the people. The only other country that was there before us was australia. And yeah so wat if america helps lots of the world. They should probably try sorting problems in there on country first. And u can't say going into Iraq and liberating it was good for the country. Probably the worst thing ever done. U do realise as soon as the us pulls its troops out the trouble will start there again. And if scotland do fuck all, then how bout u try reading bout the troops in basra. mostly scottish so get it up ya

how did this go from a discussion about games to a political discussion... hell I'll debate most things until the cows come home but *I* wont even touch a political discussion with a 10 foot pole! (and there you have it ladies and gents, one of the shortest posts you'll ever see my type :D )

ok i can see this is getting a bit out of hand so i suggest you both stop now before someone start with the mindless insults.i beleive we were talking about videogames?

it was until this prick started insulting nationality and shit. All i said was " i see your from Scotland so the price of games is probably different."

and then he went ape shit like a fucking retard about this crap. I agree this should've been about games and because of that i'm stopping. Besides, there's no arguing with 12 year olds anyhow.,

exactly. You can't compare an older system to todays standards, if you are then yes, Resident evil 4 is much better. But more than graphics has to be taken into account. By Ganes logic, everygame that is produced for the CUBE, XBOX, PS2 is automatically better than anything else like PS1 and Saturn and the such, without any consideration to gameplay, storyline, or anything else it seems.

Fact: How bout u read through that again firefly as i said that they were different games. Nice one. No by my logic several old games would sit above todays games because ok maybe they're not graphical master pieces but they're certainly better with their gameplay. Want an example? Here's several. Ikaruga, Dynamite headdy(well actually anything by treasure), sonic(2d ones). And kickinwing so wat if the ps2 is like 2 years older than gamecube. From wat everyone thinks it can do amazing graphics. So when e3 rolls round and we see resi evil 4 on ps2 it'll look cack cause capcom will have to tone down the graphics.
edit: also kickinwing, if u look back u were the one who brought it onto the nationality and shit slagging off a scottish tradition. So stick that in ur pipe and smoke it u racist cunt.
We can end this now. All u have to do is give me a reason y nintendo sucks and y the revolution will fail. and it has to be a good one. If its good then ill fuck off. I think thats a fair deal.

trooper posted on Mar 30 2005 at 04:49 PM said:
FACT:
Never argue with an idiot, They`ll just bring you down to their level and beat you through experience.

Trooper
reminds me of the time we went cow rolling

KickinWing posted on Mar 30 2005 at 08:17 AM said:
no Gane is a frickin retard.  Obviously you don't live in the states.  You can go to any GameStop in the states and get any N64 game, EXCEPT FOR NINTENDO RELEASED GAMES, and get them for $1-$5, sometimes $8 or $9.  And you will pay the same for playstation games as well.   I bought GoldenEye for $5 at Gamestop, does that make it a shit game, no its a great game.  I bought Castlevania for $2 at the same Gamestop and recently i bought Starfox 64 for $4.95 and its a good game.   Final Fantasy 7 can still be bought brand new for $10 at Wal-Mart, does that make it shit?  NO, its OOOOLLLDDDD and not as rare.   You need to think about what your saying before you argue with people.  Like myself, i'm sure there are other collectors on this site that know alot more than you.  You should listen instead of posting disillusioned replies.

EDIT: I see your from Scotland so i'm sure the cost of games is different, but the cost of games does not determine if it is a good game necessarily.  It's the rarity of the game that usually determines cost.  For example.  I have Star Wars Jedi Arena for the 2600, a rarer game than lets say Pitfall, I could go to a local store and pay $5 for Jedi but pay .50 cents for Pitfall, but I assure you Pitfall is a far better game.

Here moron, i'll quote myself,  the only thing i said about scotland was the cost of the games is different,  then you went off about the president of the US.  Every reply you write up is just proving the intellegence level you truely are at and i'm not going to be brought down to your level anymore, i'm rather disappointed in myself for even going there in the first place. No sense getting pissed off over dickless assholes that have to fight there battles on the net.

ow my god im so offended that wat im gonna do is hide in a closet with a teddy cause im so scared. But heres an idea. go tell ur husband to chop his dick off and give it to u being that ur a woman. ow and so wat if i slagged of bush. does anyone really care. if u read i said no offence before it meaning nothing personnal. But if my intelligence level is low then may u should go back and read the one u posted after that. Seems u neglected that one didnt you. Yep. nice one. maybe u should learn to read before u decide to type.
also the offer from above is still open. just give me a good reason y nintendo suck and y the revolution will fail and ill fuck off. I beat loads of people will answer to that basically because they have their heads up sony's ass. Must be getting cramped in there for all of u now.

Ganepark32 posted on Mar 30 2005 at 06:19 PM said:
just give me a good reason y nintendo suck and y the revolution will fail and ill fuck off.

cos they r crap an sony will pwn. nintendo r stupid!!11!!!!1!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back