Final War

Sheng

Still Fresh
I've seen a video on this game... it look great.... but I was wondering can the graphic be improved?

I'm still waiting for my GP32 to come... before I can try it my self.

I think there's an editor that can allow you to do whatever you want to it. But if you ask me, i think the graphics are fine, its just the color scheme that throws it off, but its a great great game.

the video was found here:
http://www.gp32spain.com/

I'm just wondering if the tile can be improved will it effect the game play? If it doesn't may be more detail tile can be put in place... ^_^

firefly1201 posted on Apr 30 2005 at 05:23 PM said:
Video, eh? But really, Final War is a great game, close as you can get to C&C on the move :D
Nah, i think Warfare Incorporated (on Palm/Zodiac) is better, especially since it has better controlls (e.g. Touchscreen) and more varied missions...
But its commercial, so there´s no real comparison possible between the two games.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you really want something better then goto sourceforge.net and check their source codes for war games. i founda starcraft like one there,but its not done yet.

Then you just port them

Fishbong posted on Apr 30 2005 at 08:13 PM said:
firefly1201 posted on Apr 30 2005 at 05:23 PM said:
Video, eh? But really, Final War is a great game, close as you can get to C&C on the move :D
Nah, i think Warfare Incorporated (on Palm/Zodiac) is better, especially since it has better controlls (e.g. Touchscreen) and more varied missions...
But its commercial, so there´s no real comparison possible between the two games.

Humbug ¬_¬

There are tiny black stains on the map. Build a refinery on them.

@firefly1201: Well, i just stated my opinion. I guess that´s what these boards are for. You dont have to agree with it, but i didn´t say that Warfare Incorporated is better but that i think so. This is what i like to call my personal opinion, and calling it `Humbug´ is not appropriate, even when your opinion differs from mine.
BTW: If you have played Warfare incorporated, would you mind stating why exactly you believe it to be inferior to GP Final War ?

personally I've not play any yet... so I can't said... but I just wanna know if Final war's graphic can be improved? If it can I, give it a try? ^_^

Sheng posted on May 3 2005 at 09:52 AM said:
personally I've not play any yet... so I can't said... but I just wanna know if Final war's graphic can be improved? If it can I, give it a try? ^_^

they can be improved it even has like a level editor and such for it.

Drak posted on May 3 2005 at 06:50 PM said:
they can be improved it even has like a level editor and such for it.

Where can I get the editor?

I think its pasted on the homepage, or comes with the download i dont remeber what homepage is though. Just browse around.

Back