Finally Back!

chad78 knows where you live
if you not work together, then he/she will kill you one-by-one...

For heating up revenge I reccomend FlameTrower.

ah, back in Action, nice. :)
I was to lazy to register in the other Forum but I'm for keeping it. It looks good, familar (Design of the german board) and it's stable. :D
IMHO the new board could be the official english Pandora (only) board and the old gp32x board is for the rest of the fest. :)

trooper said:
*/Don`s slippers, Grabs pipe and sits back in nice comfy chair/*

Home sweet home.
Reminds of "Silent Hill 4: The Room". Does anyone crawls through your walls?

Last edited by a moderator:
trooper said:
Aaahh, Nice to be back.

*/Don`s slippers, Grabs pipe and sits back in nice comfy chair/*

Home sweet home. :D

Trooper

lol.....

although it is nice to be back......i did try to register on the other forum, and I never got the confirm email....

oh well.....nice to have this site again. My cookies even still work correctly.....I was getting worried...

DSR

daclassicgamingmaster said:
dsraa said:
i did try to register on the other forum, and I never got the confirm email....
Ditto on this. Since this place is back, I let my registration on the other forum go.

I know it`s an obvious question, But did you check your spam folder ?.

I registered with ED`s file archive ages ago, And a couple of days ago twice with Openpandora.org (Also ED`s), Never once did i receive a reply/conformation email.

My isp has a server side spam filter (which was on by default), But i always use Foxmail or Thunderbird to deal with my emails and never use the web mail feature. Out of frustration through not receiving certain emails, I decided to check via webmail, And low and behold, There they were (amongst others) in my isp`s spam folder, Even the one from ED for registration to the file archive from months before :angry: . I promptly disabled their spam filter, And now filter my own emails. :)

Trooper

If you compare this forum with the openpandora forum it is really dog slow. It could be gp32.com still doesn't like my ip.

Glad gp32 is back, but even more glad we can choose something else if we want.

b_o_b said:
If you compare this forum with the openpandora forum it is really dog slow. It could be gp32.com still doesn't like my ip.

Glad gp32 is back, but even more glad we can choose something else if we want.
It has always been like that really.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Yeah, checked the spam filter. Nothing received.

Yup, I also just checked my spam folder, and NOPE! Could be my ISP blocking it though....because I also didn't get the newsletter either....

BTW, what's the SZ club?

DSR

Back