First Beta Of My Tanks Game :)

little update on the progress (didn't have much time to work on it lately):
1.i made the computer opponents less perfect, and the difficulty now actually makes a difference
2.some different weapons have been implemented (the standard one, one that just eats away terrain, and a bullet that when it touches ground rolls down till the first tank it meets, or simply explodes in the bottom of that part of the terrain :)
more weapons to come, some selector, menus to buy weapons, rounds,.... (quite some work there :) )
3.for purpose of buying weapons you know get some points when you hit a tank (and a lot of points when you kill one)

don't know yet when you can expect a next version, but i hope this keeps people interested in the project :)

Sure, keep it coming :D

Do the tanks actually get damaged when falling down (because of the terrain eating bullet) ?

Quiest posted on Sep 20 2005 at 09:32 PM said:
Sure, keep it coming :D

Do the tanks actually get damaged when falling down (because of the terrain eating bullet) ?
i think in the beta i released tanks already get damaged when falling, so that's a big YES :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah well, I did not really pay attention to that, It just came to my mind when you mentioned that special bullet :D

check the betatest forum for the latest version (just to show the progress :) ), you can also leave some response in this thread ^^

Back