First Person Dies For A Wii

Yeah, the ironic thing is that the winner is fine now.

water must be like alcohol, certain people can take a lot of it, and certain people can take next too none.

and still i find it amazing that none of you can admit, or say that had Nintendo kept the name Revolution, that this lady would more than likely still be alive today. I don't care what you ass clowns think about me, but even the most loyal fan of Nintendo would admit that there would not have been "water drinking" contest if the name of the console was the Revolution

and still i find it amazing that none of you can admit, or say that had Nintendo kept the name Revolution, that this lady would more than likely still be alive today. I don't care what you ass clowns think about me, but even the most loyal fan of Nintendo would admit that there would not have been "water drinking" contest if the name of the console was the Revolution

What a dickarse comment, companies can' forsee what dumb arse competition idiots are going to come up based on a name, its the responsibility of the radio station and nobody else period. The station were idiots for not looking into the health consequces of it.. extreme excess consumption of anything has the possibilty of having harmful consequences to the body..such competions are stupid in the first place.

Christ you really do have a personal grudge against Nintendo, did you sit on an nintendo joypad as a child that it got stuck so far up your rectum that it still irritates you that badly to this day..

Last edited by a moderator:
But, what happens if the radio show had decided to host a competition called, "start a revolution for a revolution", and this led to the violent overthrow of countless democratically elected governments worldwide, world war 3, and the eventual obliteration of all mankind.

Good job Nintendo changed the name then I guess.

But, what happens if the radio show had decided to host a competition called, "start a revolution for a revolution", and this led to the violent overthrow of countless democratically elected governments worldwide, world war 3, and the eventual obliteration of all mankind.

Good job Nintendo changed the name then I guess.
haha, that's great. :lol: :lol:

Good thing Sony named the console "Playstation" or else people would use it to insulate and stuff like that instead of, you know, playing games.

Seriously, what the fuck? Angel, it's OK not to like a console, but you are presenting yourself like a complete dick. I'm pretty sure you're just opening those threads to provoke "fanboy reactions" so you can have a good laugh but I really don't understand the humour.

(Also, in a "Wee for a Wii" contest shouldn't you technically avoid holding your water?)

It is 100% the station's fault. They should have given the competetors under the maximum human consumption of water, and sat them down, and the last one to take a slash wins. Nobody's at risk there.

Point taken, but I'd risk that for a wii :D

I just realised the title of this thread says "first person..."

Like the precedent has been set and he expects people to start dropping like flies now :lol:

Fucking Nintendo mass-murdering wankers.

Hey, you know the wire between the Wii Remote and the Nunchuk? It's just the right length for garrotting somebody. How irresponsible is Nintendo?

Back