Football 2x

Mookmac

Still Fresh
Website
www.mookie.the-buccaneer.co.uk
Hey everyone, this is my second release for the GP2X. Its a clone of the popular web soccer game; Peg Ball. The players are loaded on elastic and when pulled will ping back into position - sending the ball flying.

The touchscreen provides perfect presice controls. F100 support will be added in the next release.
The game currently only supports 2 players on one console.

All feedback is greatly appreciated!

http://www.gp2x.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi?0,0,0,0,36,2578

Edit: I know people haven't been able to get the game to work. This is because I forgot to include the art assets. This is now fixed with v1.1 up on the archive now (link above)

Same as Gruso. I did manage to get upto what I think is the in-game (as the score indicator is displayed on top of the screen) by tapping the screen several times, but it still a blank screen with just text. :(

Ok everyone, I have uploaded the proper folder to the archive, it should be available as soon as its approved or whatever. I'll resume work on this project after my end of year exams finish at the end of this month. The second version will have AI and some other bits and bobs to flesh out the game a little more.

Please do report any more issues you have with the game. Thanks!

Back