[FOR SALE] CC Pandora + Extra Battery

wermy

Hi everyone,

I'm selling my CC Pandora + extra battery.  This is the one I made Super Geometry Dust on, if that adds (or detracts) any value for you...   ;)  

Looking to get $350 or so for the unit + extra battery.  It's been fun but I really haven't been part of the Pandora community itself for many months now - I'm sure I'll be back if there's a Pandora 2 though.   :)

It's in great shape overall, although it does have a very small crack in the plastic around the hinge like many of the early units had (shown in the second picture).  It came that way though, does note affect the tightness of the hinge at all, and has not gotten worse since I got it; so I think it's just cosmetic.

I've never had any problem overclocking this unit to 1GHz, even a little beyond that (only ever did it to try a couple games/emulators, though).

I'll pay shipping to continental US; if you're outside the US let me know and we can make arrangements.

PM me if you're interested.  Thanks!

2013-05-16 23.36.00.jpg

2013-05-16 23.36.26.jpg

I assume this means no more updates for Super Geometry Dust then? :mellow:

I assume this means no more updates for Super Geometry Dust then? :mellow:
I'm afraid so (unless I got someone else to test for me).  I've just moved on to other things, and have little free time (my wife and I have had two kids since I got a Pandora!).  So, I have to pick and choose what I spend my time on.   :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah well life goes on I suppose! And the Pandora scene is indeed a fairly small one, hard to have free time for everything! Thanks for all your hard work anyway, and wishing you every success in the future :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to see you go Wermy, especially as Super Geometry Dust was the first thing i ever played on Pandora, its really great software and i still play it regularly (though i must confess i prefered the effects in the older versions). If you sign you're unit before shipping it you're sure to get a better price. Devs who make the best software are revered on these boards, as i'm sure you're aware. Rest assured the community will mourn your loss.

Sorry to see you go Wermy, especially as Super Geometry Dust was the first thing i ever played on Pandora, its really great software and i still play it regularly (though i must confess i prefered the effects in the older versions). If you sign you're unit before shipping it you're sure to get a better price. Devs who make the best software are revered on these boards, as i'm sure you're aware. Rest assured the community will mourn your loss.
Hah, I think it's unlikely that anyone would want my signature, but I'd be happy to sign it.   :)

And I'm not going too far...  I'll definitely be back if there's ever a Pandora 2.   ;)

Back