Forum spam management?

The system doesn't support that out of the box.
Can you forward me any spam mails that still occur?
I can easily add more keywords to look for.
I've been reporting them as spam, do you not see that? I can PM them to you.

Perhaps we should move spam into a non-public subforum, instead of deleting, so that any patterns can be spotted?

I usually try to report any I see, also. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help out.

Here you go ED
5nsNNNG.png

http://supplementlab.org/hl-slim-pro/
Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by seend topi, 19 minutes ago.

Watch Thread
Go to First Unread

1. seend topiNewbie
    New
    You don't have to hit your mind hard in light of HL Slim Pro way HL Slim Pro clearly through this post we would take a gander at with a part of HL Slim Pro most recent styles of HL Slim Pro eyeliner for HL Slim Pro little and goliath eyes. Look down and get HL Slim Pro entire enormous parts. In HL Slim Pro underneath post, ladies and young ladies will discover particular eyeliner styles for their of all shapes and sizes eyes.
[doublepost=1484981241,1484977514][/doublepost]Here are a couple more:
Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Edith Patrick, 47 minutes ago.

Watch Thread
Go to First Unread

1. Edith PatrickNewbie

New
    Play HL Slim Pro safe. Do not rush to achieve more if your body is still weak. Instead, gradually increase exercise from light to HL Slim Pro avy to get t HL Slim Pro best resultsbest HL Slim Pro tipsFirst things first ! Never ever skip your workouts! Especially w HL Slim Pro n you’re a beginner! T HL Slim Pro fact is, w HL Slim Pro n you are new at bodybuildng, your body starts to gain new muscles and that too w HL Slim Pro hin a very less time and continues to grow
Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mona Ross, 45 minutes ago.

Watch Thread
Go to First Unread

1. Mona RossNewbie

New
    Home from supermarket. You can utilize Tupperware or baggies to hold your painstakingly measured parts. on off chance that conceivable, you ought to eat suppers at a general time every day. This will help your body to get into a normal so you won't have as a lot of a longing for between feast snacks. You ought to likewise plan your snacks. Having a calendar will eliminate thoughtless eating. TIP! Eating littler bits at suppers will help you keep up a sound weight. Considers demonstrate that eating littler suppers will help you to achieve and keep up a body weight that is sound for you. When you are attempting to get more fit, it is insufficient to simply read weight reduction tips; you have to really place m into practice. Picking sensible techniques and setting reasonable objectives is your most obvious opportunity to accomplish your fantasies. Attempt your best in applying things you've learned in this article and you will have capacity to see awesome results immediately. You have most likely caught wind of weight reduction pills or eating routine pills some time recently. On off chance that you have never

I feel like I am just making more spam.
[doublepost=1484982044][/doublepost]http://nuvieskincareserum.com/borealis-face-cream/
Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by aekerm ancam, 6 minutes ago.

Watch Thread
Go to First Unread

1. aekerm ancamNewbie
    New
    Borealis Face Cream
    You'll notice that this will be one that brings together the very best of nature and science in an unique combination that allows you to combat break-outs. Their website says that the product was actually crated along with a team that included naturopaths, dermatologists, and also cosmetologists. Here's a closer want acne treatment, how it works, most
[doublepost=1484986347][/doublepost]http://top10sideeffects.com/stack-xtreme/
Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by harity rist, 1 minute ago.

Watch Thread
Go to First Unread

1. harity ristNewbie
    New
    I moved Stack xtreme toward my parlor deal with the idea and he proposed me to use Stack xtreme, never at whatever point take after any unnatural areas for this delicate issue of your Stack xtreme. So I followed him and started to take after the headings and used Stack xtreme on solid logbook, it grabbed to a marvelous degree goliath changes my Stack xtreme and now feel more vivacious and support in my own particular life also.

That will do thanks rygD!
[doublepost=1485001955,1484987526][/doublepost]The spam seems even worse for some reason :(
Should be an easy fix as they all use URL's in the title, if you want I can modify my own XenForo forum and PM the changes needed in the PHP files to block URL's in the title!

Unless I am looking for a specific thread, I stick with the "New Posts" button. For me it is like someone pushed a bunch of books off the shelves, cut up the books, stamped them with some product I have never heard of (and would never care care about if I had, especially after they cut up the library books), then stuck advertisement bumper stickers on the spines of the books and put them back randomly on shelves.

I like libraries, and reading what real people have to say here, even if it is stupid, and I am often the one to bring the stupid.

I would still like to help out in any way that I can.

Back