Fpg Format

saboteur

Anybody got or know of an idiots guide to producing FPG graphics.

Everything I've found so far is in spanish.

Cheers

You need this tool fpg edit.
It's quit easy to use and you can set the language to english by editing the fpgedit.ini file. Hope this helps.

ruckage said:
You need this tool fpg edit.
It's quit easy to use and you can set the language to english by editing the fpgedit.ini file. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply ruckage.

I have been unable get to grips with this tool. I create a new .fpg click add and nothing happens ?? any idea what i'm doing wrong. I thought I may have to import an image but can't figure out how to do this.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all create a 16bit fenix fpg by selecting new in the fpg drop down menu (for the most part you will find you use 16 bit fpgs rather than 8bit).

Next to add images to the fpg navigate to the directory that contains your images using the folder navigation window (top left window). The images in the directory you choose will appear as thumbnails in the top right window.

You then just click on the image you wish to add and then click the add button which is in the lower windows tool bar to add it to the fpg. Once you are finished you can save the fpg and it's ready to use in your program.

ruckage said:
First of all create a 16bit fenix fpg by selecting new in the fpg drop down menu (for the most part you will find you use 16 bit fpgs rather than 8bit).

Next to add images to the fpg navigate to the directory that contains your images using the folder navigation window (top left window). The images in the directory you choose will appear as thumbnails in the top right window.

You then just click on the image you wish to add and then click the add button which is in the lower windows tool bar to add it to the fpg. Once you are finished you can save the fpg and it's ready to use in your program.
Ruckage - you are a star.

Thanks for everyones help I can now throw something together :)

Got some good examples from here as well. http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/div/index.html

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Back