FPS

An alpha version of system shock 2's source code is available (from the dreamcast port) and that's all unfortunatly, but EA would send a cease and disist order.

Except i just want to point out that i made a mistake, i think Eidos owns the right to thief not EA, but i might be wrong again '~'

Last edited by a moderator:
TimeSplitters 2, 'Nuf sed. God if only.........

Goldeneye with a bit of overclock and you've got a happy me.

Last edited by a moderator:
An alpha version of system shock 2's source code is available (from the dreamcast port) and that's all unfortunatly, but EA would send a cease and disist order.

Except i just want to point out that i made a mistake, i think Eidos owns the right to thief not EA, but i might be wrong again '~'

Damn EA and their cease and disist order! I never played the dreamcast port. Wonder if I could get away with dosbox?

With a google search I found a few devices that seem like the Adaptoid.. but I'm awesome like DaMummy and bought an Adaptoid when they first came out.. around 1999 or so.

yeah dont preorder off adaptoid page, theyre still taking money but havent delivered product since like 2003, make sure you use usb2 hub with adapter. for n64 you need to change the plugin and set up controller, its a breeze really and works really really well, 1:1 to playing original n64, i think some games even run slightly better using that plugin

Back