Franko's nonsense

WOW!  That's incredible!  I wouldn't have even thought of such a thing....heck, you own THREE Pandoras?
no 2  one giggers.

Not really incredible just crazy.

I detect sarcasm and I don't like it. :angry:
Well this conversation might have gone south fast.  Maybe I misunderstood you - you had 3 units and now you have two.  Is that it? I apologize.

So, tell me about your experiences with the 1GHz model.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!  That's incredible!  I wouldn't have even thought of such a thing....heck, you own THREE Pandoras?
no 2  one giggers.

Not really incredible just crazy.

I detect sarcasm and I don't like it. :angry:

Looks like I was baited but now I am pulling out.
What?  You're GOLD, Coco.....I have no sarcasm...no deception in my heart!!!  Also my real name is Frank and not Franko....

Maybe I should try again. I want to thank CocoCreekFisherman for joining the program.  He's the first person that I've met that has two Pandoras (simultaneously) he also used to have 3 others all together at once....AHHHHH!!!!!  (CocoCreeakFisherman runs after me and clubs me to death)... the end.

Stay tuned for our next episode....Carrot-Top will be here...throwing props I guess and another angry Pandora owner will be here!  Great...

Guasen, how did you hear about the Pandora and boobs?
Hi Franko.

I found info about the Pandora when it was about to be produced (I can't remember exactly, 2008 or 2009 I think). In that time I was playing Nintendo DS and was impressed by the homebrew running on it. So it was natural for me to look for an open platform. Now that I have been using the Pandora for quite some time I'm amazed on how much it can do.

As for boobs, I came to know them before I could even name them. Of course the way I perceived them now it's different from those early days. Maybe some compulsory attraction to them under certain conditions remains similar though.

Can I ask you something? Are you having fun with this show? Does this have some ending condition or purpose?  :D

Oh come on!  Now we're changing the name of the thread?  For fucks sake!  Get a hold of yourselves.  Calm down and realize that swearing is a part of life and our global lexicon.  This is going too far.  Extinguish me, but don't change the language of this misguided poster.  You're re-writing history.  Moderating my ass.  You ALL know that this is wrong.  Enjoy your slippery slope.

This Moderating team is an abomination. 

Won't be long now...it was nice not knowing you all.  A true pleasure.  I will still enjoy my Pandora.  Good luck to you all.

Oh come on!  Now we're changing the name of the thread?  For fucks sake!  Get a hold of yourselves.  Calm down and realize that swearing is a part of life and our global lexicon.  This is going too far.  Extinguish me, but don't change the language of this misguided poster.  You're re-writing history.  Moderating my ass.  You ALL know that this is wrong.  Enjoy your slippery slope.

Won't be long now...it was nice not knowing you all.  A true pleasure.  I will still enjoy my Pandora.  Good luck to you all.
Well at least you're editing your shit posting. Step in the right direction I guess 

I don't know what he is talking about, but I assume this thread must have originally had a title containing swear words, and some moderator "cleaned up" the title of this thread. If that's the case, I don't think that's a very big deal, although I do think that it would have been a good idea to let us know that the thread title was modified (exactly to avoid these accusations of "rewriting history").

I don't know what he is talking about, but I assume this thread must have originally had a title containing swear words, and some moderator "cleaned up" the title of this thread. If that's the case, I don't think that's a very big deal, although I do think that it would have been a good idea to let us know that the thread title was modified (exactly to avoid these accusations of "rewriting history").
You assume correctly my good sir 

Well at least you're editing your shit posting. Step in the right direction I guess 
Not sure what this means, but maybe it's not relevant or even worth my short time here.

I'm NOT a "victim" here, I willingly have used curse words and said what I wanted to say....enjoying all of it.  I said that I wouldn't care if my posts were deleted and I don't.   :)    I'm more worried about the future of the project.  Thanks for the "love" Trashy.

I'm NOT a "victim" here, I willingly have used curse words and said what I wanted to say....enjoying all of it.  I said that I wouldn't care if my posts were deleted and I don't.   :)    I'm more worried about the future of the project.  Thanks for the "love" Trashy.
You are welcome, plus moving this to your special thread..

I hope you like moving a lot of trash...

Non-productive and truthful posts?  Is every post from me now in that category?  Bizarre...and yet it doesn't worry me.  Shovel away.   :D

Great!  Tonight's show has a mystery guest (now where is my sock-puppet?)...also, Binky is here!   Come on!  Give him some love....and Surkow.  I haven't ever seen Surkow, but this could be interesting.

I created this thread as a split-off from "I hate those emulators that..."

I named it "Franko's nonsense" at that point

Franko probably changed it, and some other mod changed it back, which I consider to be a reasonable course of action.

So, Binky.....people tell me that you're an old fogey but you dream about a future Pandora.  In a perfect world, wood a future Pandora have boobs?

Okaaaayyy.... a bit off-topic there...cameras are rolling...what would you consider your greatest triumph as a Pandora user?

Binky...stop staring at the cameras and concentrate upon the breasts...  The P2...it sounds like a weiner.  What wood it look like?

Great!  Fascinating stuff as always!

Next up we have FZERO.  He's from England, and he's an avid retro-gamer.  Hi FZERO!

(APPLAUSE)

It's great to finally meet you.  So how did you hear about the Pandora, and do you own one now?

Thank you, thank you ... It really is a pleasure to be here!

I first heard about boobs and _then_ the Pandora.

I love it, them, all three.

I've still not got my Pandora, though I did meet a mate in my local town of Londinium who has one, he was selling me other prime retro-gaming ware.

It was the first time I see one for realers, I loved it. I want my own one even more now.

I'd like to say thanks to my family, the higher powers that be, all my supporters for helping me get to where I am today ... without you I couldn't or wouldn't have done it, but remember that if the old bill come asking, I didn't.

Thanks to the Franko Nonsense Show

[exit stage right]

Come on, no need to be shy...this is an internationally broadcasted TV sensation!...and you're going to be a part of it...Hey!  Where did FZERO run off to?  Oh well...next up we have Kuru, he's a Sumo Wrestler by day and a crime fighter by...well right around lunch-time when someone tries to steal his sandwich out of the breakroom's fridge - everyone welcome Kuru!

This show may get syndicated but cancelled after one season...

I must admit having lots of moderators... not the best idea, too many people, too many conflicting ideas, leads to the dark side.

Trashy mg is doing a good job and hey i nominated him for the job.

So, Binky.....people tell me that you're an old fogey but you dream about a future Pandora.  In a perfect world, wood a future Pandora have boobs?

Okaaaayyy.... a bit off-topic there...cameras are rolling...what would you consider your greatest triumph as a Pandora user?

Binky...stop staring at the cameras and concentrate upon the breasts...  The P2...it sounds like a weiner.  What wood it look like?

Great!  Fascinating stuff as always!
In a perfect world, everyone would know the difference between would and wood.If you're wondering about the late reply, its because I've been testing my prototype time machine and it needs its temporal accelerometers recalibrating.

Thank you.

Back