Free Boxed Gp32 Games.. Anyone In Toronto Ontario?

skeezix

Internal Development
Website
www.codejedi.com
I've got 6 original boxed GP32 games. I'm moving. These are small, but what the hell..

You come to me downtown and pick them up, you can have them!

Dungeon and Guarder
Tomak
Princess Maker
Astonishia Story R
Little Wizard
Kimchi Men

jeff

Skeezix: if nobody local takes you up on this I'll send you some money to mail 'em to me over on the other side of the country ;)

Wooohooo!!!! I live in Toronto, Ontario. Can meet anywhere on the subway TTC line. Eaton Centre perhaps? And I get to meet skeezix in person. Can I have them autographed? Anything else you need taken off your hands?
On another note you gotta be nuts moving in this never ending daily snow storm.

DisgruntleElf said:
That's indeed some awful weather we're having, my shoes are wet inside and out. Can't complain too much though, public transit works as usual for the most part :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex. said:
DisgruntleElf said:
That's indeed some awful weather we're having, my shoes are wet inside and out. Can't complain too much though, public transit works as usual for the most part :)

Public transit works even better when the subway cars stay on the track.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, this continuous multi-week-long storm is something bards will sing songs about for future generations :p

We actually won't be moving for a couple months, but we're 'staging' to sell our place right now .. so moving a pile of stuff to storage and to relatives places, and then the full move later. Buying and selling is just a crazy surreal experience :p

I'll PM you Mr. Elf and we'll sort it out.

These are cool, and have their own GP32 cachet, but I'm rather mad at my GP32s .. I've bought a few MMCs, but the machine just keeps killing them (they become unwritable after a use or two), so I'm sick of buying more of them :) *heart GP32* though..

So might as well move these little gems onto someone still actively using their boobied-machine :)

jeff

I've gotten a bunch of people writing to me now, so I think maybe I will end up selling these (at DElfs suggestion, so I'm not screwing him here :)

Course, I'd rather they end up at a good home, so I'll post again in a bit when I figure out what I'm going to do :)

jeff

Back