Free Gpcinema Gone?

dizzytheegg

Still Fresh

Gutted about the cancelling of euro launch. I guess this means free GpCinema is out the window. I was waitin before buyin it. Seems now that I'll hav to pay for gpcinema as well as my 128 mbit smc. :( ah well.
I really don't think there's any chance of free Gpcinema becoming a reality. Lol what do I want? Jam on it? Look at all the free software we have at our fingertips. ... would have bn nice though :(

I hope so. I'm really gutted about that. I couldnt wait to watch end of evangelion or
ghost in the shell on my gp32 campin with m8s or in the sixth form common roon.
gutted for all of us really. I pray that it'll be released free anyways.

It was a fake. Looks like their usernames are case sensitive, so someone signed in as virginPlay.es, with a lower case 'v'. I woulon't worry about it. I think Craig would have been on to say something, since he is already taking preorders for a connfirmed batch of Backlit units.

(slaps the prankster upside the head with a soggy rubber chicken for all the worry he's caused.) good point m8! Cheers for the strong reassurance.

g8w4y posted on Apr 28 2004 at 06:27 PM said:
May not be true, but...

Official declaration.
It cheers to us to deny all the saying in post previous. To transmit my congratulation to Syto to leave the closet and to demonstrate mariconazo that it is.

(from virginplay forums, translated)
ahem :p

Last edited by a moderator:
GPJosh posted on Apr 28 2004 at 06:50 PM said:
Someone then change the post on the main page. It almost killed me. :lol:
Too right...edit/delete it before someone sues you guys for undue stress!

Man, my heart sank when I read that post. This thread kinda cheered me up though :)

Daz_Genetic posted on Apr 28 2004 at 06:41 PM said:
lol, I've been on a fake spotting frenzy today :)

Take a look at this, it's a bit long, so you can skip to the last to pages.

http://www.emuboards.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=12472
Gullable or what!, it soo obvioulsy a fake ;)

Mind you it gave me a chuckle some people are so naive! Suprised a mod over there hasn't locked it ;)

I did sadly read the whole lot :p

God i must be bored this evening

I tried to post at that forum, then remebered I was " BANNED FOR ALL TIME "
I pointed out a fake, then got into a page long F you , F that , F you all! pages
some of you have seen how I get when people are ignorant
That is why I was banned, thats why I love this community
havnt been here long, and wasnt ever a fake when I hit the boards
and yes, I quote that from a guy named Christofer2 ( the ter form of chris , spelled wrong )
he had BIG influence over the mods right when Zod hit the public
sry Daz, but its SO fake

~Octavious

This is definitely not a fake. I can prove it. He used part of my code after all. You know, I did Final Fantasy XI for GP32, but wanted to keep it quiet, and by a freak accident he got to know about this, and he was all like "Cool, I am making UO for the Zodiac, can I have a look at your code?" and I was all like "Sure, why not, I mean it's only 50 Kilobyte after all" and he was like "Wow, that's some cool compression" because you see I developed this compression myself and it's great but I don't want public attention, and so you see it can't be fake.

Also, I ported a sandwich to the GP32, for, you know, when you are hungry on the run. Problem is, my compression (MoschPak) made o it really, really dry. But I wouldn't be Mosch if I did not have a solution! I simply ported my aunt and her whole kitchen to the GP32 and now whenever I am hungry I just start "aunt.fxe" and ask her to make some of her great food. She knows how to cook!

Yeah well, it's my sarcastic day today. Sorry. But still, my ports all work of course.

Back