free moviepark?

duffman

Still Fresh
well after purchasing my 2nd GP32, this time from www.gbax.com, i popped the cd into my PC and read the main readme and it says "The DIVX player 'MoviePark' is free from 15th July."

does anyone know about this? did everyone already know it was going to happen? does anyone know if im wearing pants? :blink:

Maybe MoviePark is free but remember that GPCinema is so far better than the 1st one so dont hesitate more than 1second to decide yourself into buying gpcinema....
see you ;)

It was going to be free, had the europe launch gone ahead, unfortunately it didn't.

So I guess moviepark is just abandonware for now...

GPcinema is a lot better though, worth the small fee.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

i don't use my GP for vidoes or movies or anything like that but I'm thinking about starting to. Where can you download Moviepark for free? i'd like it just so I can get a feel on how divx and all that works since I know absolutely nothing about movies and how they work on the GP

you should in fact for your 1st experienc with GP32 and DivX buy GPCinema (Its about 7euros)
Because the new one handle a better quality DivX (still 4.12) but with a better framerate...
see you ;)

btw I dont know where to DL moviepark but gpcinema is available at www.entware.com

what craid said...

you can't argue paying a few quid for a pucker bit of software... monkeypark might put you off cos it's a different league...

aha...but not everyone has access to a credit car, id love to buy GPCinema but im pretty damn screwed

(oh and it was that damn ninja racoon that ran off with my pants :ph34r: )

Back