Frodo 0.9.3

Yes its sooooooooooooooooooo slow but it doesnt seem to make much of a difference when you're not loading.

Yes copied all 4 files over, I go to the games part on the menu and just get a brief black screen and then it goes back to the menu.

For some reason it ran once fine, now its going back to getting the black screen and going back to the menu.

Try deleting the files and copying them over again. Do both frodo and frodopc fail? After it's run do the directories c64, c64/frodo and so on get created on your sd card? Is there anything in the file c64/frodo/frodo_log.txt?

Both files fail, just get a brief black screen and back to the menu.

Last edited by a moderator:
I zipped up all my d64 t64 and prg files. For some reason release 0.9.3 just exits to the menu the moment I try to load anything from the file within some of the zipped files. I can select the file within the zip file from the file menu but then when I want to load the first program it just exits the emulator. The wierd thing is that it does not happens with all zip files.
It is consistent with some zipped files, figuring out why.
Solved it for now by unzipping the affected files.

/sd
frodo
frodoPC
/sd/c64
/a-b/*.zip
/b-f/*.zip
/g-k/*.zip
/l-p/*.zip
/q-z/*.zip
/frodo/

I zipped up all my d64 t64 and prg files. For some reason release 0.9.3 just exits to the menu the moment I try to load anything from the file within some of the zipped files. I can select the file within the zip file from the file menu but then when I want to load the first program it just exits the emulator. The wierd thing is that it does not happens with all zip files.
It is consistent with some zipped files, figuring out why.
Solved it for now by unzipping the affected files.

/sd
frodo
frodoPC
/sd/c64
/a-b/*.zip
/b-f/*.zip
/g-k/*.zip
/l-p/*.zip
/q-z/*.zip
/frodo/

There's still some bugs with zipped files. I have some bug fixes fixed ready for the next release, but haven't tracked them all down yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Superb! Will this emulator have a higher compatability rate than Gp32 Frodo in the near future, or will it only be updated to the level of the previous Gp32Frodo. Either way, appreciate this immensly! Thanks ever so much

Back