FS Pyra and OpenPandora Huge Lot

huniper

Unfortunately I don't use my Pyra nearly as much as I thought I would, and I'm moving house soon so I just put my Pyra and Pandora collection up for sale . https://www.ebay.com/itm/155573843901

I have a ton of stuff here. My barely used Pyra, two 1GHz pandoras (one has a problem with the left nub) a ton of spare parts, and the crown jewel of the collection: a Christmas card from 'Craig'

Just wanted to let the people here know. I have the auction starting at a penny and want to see it go to a good home.

Thanks for being an awesome community! Had so much fun with my Pandora over the years :)

s-l1600.jpg

Looking forward to bidding on this, GLWS!
Basically just looking for the 1Ghz for making a new Kernel, but I'll take the lot too lol.

And on the same topic: in case people missed it, this is a US model Pyra. Obviously it will work fine for gaming, but the 4G internet module might not support most/all mobile providers frequencies in Europe.
Non the less, this is a very nice and unique collection and a great chance to own a Pyra if you don't already have one (which are most people I assume).

So many nubs !!

I didn't realize how many Pandora parts there were until they were all laid out!

It seems like you only ship to the United States. Intended?
If someone in Europe wants it we could work a shipping arrangement out!

And on the same topic: in case people missed it, this is a US model Pyra. Obviously it will work fine for gaming, but the 4G internet module might not support most/all mobile providers frequencies in Europe.
Non the less, this is a very nice and unique collection and a great chance to own a Pyra if you don't already have one (which are most people I assume).

Thanks!! :)

Total firesale. You could have gotten way more. Surely the Pandora's will be re-listed at a premium and the spare parts probably chucked.

Maaaaaan, I was bid sniped with 2 seconds left. Ninja's!!! Congrats!
It jumped to be way higher than I thought it would!

The most action seems to be the last 10 seconds
Post automatically merged:

Total firesale. You could have gotten way more. Surely the Pandora's will be re-listed at a premium and the spare parts probably chucked.
Oh definitely could have!

It's also my time though, between a full time job and working on my masters I value my time much more than money.

Thank you guys again! Definitely going to miss my time here :')

I really dont get this last minute bidding behaviour.
Why on earth do people think this works?

Back