Full Charge @ 87%?!

Anybody who's anybody has a Phenom II x4. Building a system for a friend right now with one actually.

why does every1 hate on dingoos?!?! i loved my first, it took a swim, i adored my second to the point of hugging it and cracking its screen! then my pandora came, i still want a new dingoo! but pandora rocks too! :D

The Dingoo was alight, but I mainly wanted it for MMX along with other SNES platformers. And SNES lags like hell on it. It was great for NES emulation though.

I wasn't hating on it. Just stating a fact about what happened to mine shortly after it arrived. :p

Since we went totally off topic... I bought my dingoo to help me wait until my pandora arrives. And it served me well for that purpose. I even remember charging it once or twice with the original charger. Even now I'm playing dingoo as my pandora is at Craigx's for LCD cable replacement. I might just be lucky to get extremely durable item, but from my experience it was worth its price.

I dumped my GP2X for a Dingoo. Once Dingux got MAME4ALL, I was totally happy with it. Control wise it's good, but not the Pandora, which is tops. Glad I didn't get a bunk Dingoo.

Back