Fully Assembled Production Samples

El Jefe

edited out
edit: wait, we don't want to murder his photobucket account right? lemme host on imgur, one sec

edited in:
http://i.imgur.com/hl5Um.jpg
hl5Um.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/QMBel.jpg
QMBel.jpg

Attachments

• hl5Um.jpg
    hl5Um.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 89
  • QMBel.jpg
    QMBel.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 85
OMG These pics are driving me INSANEE..

they just remind me that i'm not in the first 1000.

I guess I can wait, but I don't wanna :)

At first I wondered why the battery monitor was showing 0:00. Then I noticed the charging cable going around the back.

Actually, I lied. The first thing I noticed was that there were beautiful Pandoras on my screen.

Black Pandora looking sexey!
Can I have mine like.. now? Pleasy please? :3

It's almost like you can touch them, now we just have to wait 2 months.

I hope that assembly and shipping will go fast and that the transition between the first 1000 and the later 3000 will go smooth.

Give
me
pandora

Nupfi said:
Black Pandora looking sexey!
Can I have mine like.. now? Pleasy please? :3

oi! I asked first!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there the Photos only or already some more Information about the decission? I hope The Crew already gave green light for painting AND the rest of the cases, It would be ridiculous if the Factory now would have to wait for the pandora Team :lol:

good lord these are looking slick!

the grey/silver looks very smart but i can understand why it wont get mass produced what with all the other parts not actually matching (nubs connectors).

i like how mweston has put in the board with the blue lights in that one. if it gets auctioned like the pink one it again makes it extra special.

ah man, i really hope my pandora can be ready for when i go to america on the 21st of May. i know its unlikely but it would be incredible! i'm between 300 and 400 in the queue though so it really depends when everything starts. i do think its unlikely though

Are those painted ? looking great but a bit too glossy ,emm never mind that ship them.

grasshoppir said:
obvsly shopped

Photoshop'ed?

Doesn't look like it imo.
What made you say it "obviously" was?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back