Game Acting Weird

speedmike

I'm gonna turn it back and run it again
Website
www.zanman.com
Resently I pulled out my game, "Urban Assault," and installed it on my laptop. The game was made in 1998, and Microsoft had something to do with its publishing or something. Anyways, Every single thing in the game works flawlessly except that the Helicopter units do not follow any of my orders. All of the other units follow my orders, but the helicopters just sit in one spot. Now, if I move into one of the helicopters than it preforms like normal, but if I get out of it again the thing will just sit there!

I then installed the game on my finance's computer which is like a desktop version of my computer. They both have AMD 64s, 512 ram, same video cards (mine's a mobile version). The game works perfectly on her system. The only difference is that she has Windows XP home edition and I have XP Pro edition( both are 32 bit versions). I just find it odd that only one unit type in the game will not work for me.

Urban Assault is Abandonware now, I think, so if you are looking for a older game that is RTS/Simulator I recommend it.

Back