Game help,

Blaine0002

Website
http
Okay, im completely new with my GP32 and i found nowhere that tells me how to install emulators! okay i downloaded the snesx emulator and put my roms in the gpmm directory, now where do i put the actual emulator file? what directory? can anyone help me?

There are two snes emulators on this site available.

If u have snes9xgp put
the rom file in GPMM
and the snes9xgp.fxe files in GPMM too

If u have snes put
the rom files in GPMM/SNES
and the snes.fxe file in GPMM

Then it should work fine!

Eww! sorry for DPing but whenever i go to "Game" it alwas says "SMC is not inserted or no game exists Press B to cancel"

Man im stupid >_< sorry for wating your time

whats the url to the english GP32 site, the one on lik-sang isnt working

Ahh, yes sorry! Forgot that!

You need the freelauncher to run ANYTHING on ur GP
(besides the oficcial games u prob don't have)

You have to register on Gamepark.com
and then download the freelauncher

Ok, thanks, is there any special way to install a .FXE file, because whenever i go to "game" it always says "SMC is not inserted or no game exists Press B to cancel" help?

nm i think i got it (i didnt see the freeloader download on the right)
Anywhere else i can find the DOOM WAD? The current link isnt working

The Free Launcher is the program that actually runs the FXE files. The FXE files you install won't be on the game list, only the Free Launcher will be. When you select the Free Launcher, it will then show all the programs you installed.

The DOOM one demo is freely available, it isn't warez, so there is no need to worry.

I doubt anyone here even has a registered version of DOOM 1, since as I recall, only 100,000 copies were ever registered.

P.S.

You probably aren't going to be too happy with the DOOM 1 demo. I would suggest you go buy a copy of DOOM 2 and use that WAD. I last saw it at Wal-Mart for $10. But you probably are going to have to buy it online somewhere. It's worth it though.

From someone asking how to run .fxe to someone asking where the quake source is :blink: seems a BIT OT to me ;)

Back