Gamepark Selling Games Directly, Online!

Don't look at those descriptions :) They copy & pasted it from Insert Credits and with their english knowledge they couldn't verify them so this is the reason they are bashing their own games ;)))))

I would definitely buy these games.
But how do you have to pay them? paypal? i have no account and don't want to. :angry:

and why aren't games like ASR available ?? :blink:
They don't have any production costs...

That's a bit stupid :ph34r:

Don't look at those descriptions smile.gif They copy & pasted it from Insert Credits and with their english knowledge they couldn't verify them so this is the reason they are bashing their own games wink.gif))))

Thats what I thought, it's so weird that they would put up descriptions of games that they are trying to sell like that. I mean look at the astonisha story description it basicly says this game sucks but its the only gp32 rpg out there so deal with it.

Am I the only person here who played the Her Knights demo and thought the game was crap??? Everyone rushing to buy this game....

Am I the only person here who played the Her Knights demo and thought the game was crap??? Everyone rushing to buy this game....

Yes :p

Though frustratingly their DL server seems to break at ~5mb, which means I still don't seem to be able to dl it... ah well; with luck they'll fix it in the next week... otherwise I shall be mightily pissed lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow... seriously I mean... I didn't find it even the least bit enjoyable, it actually seemed worse to me than D&G.

Well I guess the old saying is true: "Hunger makes the best spice" In other words, when you're just desperate for anything edible, then anything edible is gonna taste good to you, I guess.

So their server is down, then? I still need to buy Tomak... didn't want to bother with JoyGP since they're not taking credit cards directly anymore.

Though frustratingly their DL server seems to break at ~5mb, which means I still don't seem to be able to dl it... ah well; with luck they'll fix it in the next week... otherwise I shall be mightily pissed lol.

Me too...damn, and here I was really looking forward to playing it!

You have to get into the game more. There are tons of interesting combos and moves to find. And each character is truly different. Once you dial the controls in, the depth becomes apparent and it's like playing a combination beat'emup and fighting game. And it gets really challenging later on. Plus the graphics IMO are superb overall, and IIRC the sound and music is decent and matches the game well. But it's the deep control setup (for this genre) that makes it shine.

I only played the demo briefly and I don't think it gives the best impression of the full game, plus when you can read the storyline complete with engRish it adds to it as well.

But it may not be your type of game. Maybe you're more an RPG or puzzle gamer. Her Knights is pure action arcade. And it's damn good. It's almost like having a NeoGeo game on the GP32.

Don't compare demo to the full game. This demo was released long before the final version hit the store. Her Knight is just perfectly balanced arcade slash'em up game with a great music, sounds graphics and quite stupid storyline ;). There are plenty of combos, blocks and mutiply endings. This game just rocks :) and I am lucky one to have a boxed version. For that money you can give it a try once again.

Is the Demo really that much worse than the full game?
.. cause I've never played it but I play the demo all the time!

I guess as soon as they fix the ~5mb issue I'll look into buying Her Knights

나는 어제 샀다:

그녀의 기사단 - 강행돌파 .

전달한 자료는 5 메가바이트에 멈춘다. 전달한 자료는 10 메가바이트에 멈춰야 한다. 사용하게 불가능한. 도움!

나는 사과한다. 나는 한국어를 모른다.

-- Toby

또는 영어로:

Just on the offchance that they didn't know about the problem, I've sent the webmaster an email (hopefully at the right address - webmaster@gamepark.com). Its in Korean, after many double-translation efforts with Babelfish. Should say something along the lines of:

Me it bought yesterday,: Her article only - enforcement breakthrough. The data which it delivers stops in 5 MB. The data which it delivers must stop in 10 MB. It used and it was impossible. Help! Me it apologizes. I do not know the Korean language. -- Toby Or with English:

Which, whilst it is the worst of Engrish, does at least make sense and not involve flower fairies and tooth rot. I doubt I'll get a reply, but with any luck they'll now at least know about the problem.

As has already been said <cool>.

Any news on whether they are going to be releasing some of the "lost" games that are out there (e.g. Radium....).

Argon0

Which, whilst it is the worst of Engrish, does at least make sense and not involve flower fairies and tooth rot. I doubt I'll get a reply, but with any luck they'll now at least know about the problem.

Nice one, tell us if you get any response. I can't download more than 3.57 Mb :(

Is the full version the english Her Knights? Actually how many of these gamesare translated at all? I know when I bought Dyhard from JoyGP it was translated but I'm wondering if the same goes here.

Back