Games i should purchase.

Evil_Cartman

I am made of jellay.
Website
Visit site
I'm a happy GP32 user with Moviepark. I wonder which game(s) i should buy next? And i Love Pinball Dreams now
I'm wondering about buying:
Tomak: Save the earth, Again (oh maybe anyway it's so darn cheap at joygp)
Mill (when it gets english ;) )
Astonisha Story R (also when it gets english)

Please give me some feedback about the games.

Pinball Dreams for sure.

Make sure you pick up Pinball Dreams.

Oh, Pinball Dreams is a definate must have.

Oh before you do anything else, dont forget to grab Pinball Dreams.......

I have ordered

Tomak & Her Knights....

I will probably order Pinball Dreams and the new one as well... I also need to order MoviePark...

I am still a little reserved about how good a movie will look at 10fps.... tho...

I am still a little reserved about how good a movie will look at 10fps.... tho...
Fantastic. < That word decribes it all ;) (if you encode it with VD)

And about the Pinball dreams thingy, i played it again, and i must agree, that game is addictive

But... i'll wait for Pinball Fantasies (when does it get released anyway VirtuaLeech?)

And somebody that have Tomak say to me how it is etc. *coughreviewcough* In here. (and submit it to hando.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Highs: drop-dead gorgeous graphics, frantic gameplay, exciting tunes, upgrading weapons and power modes. :lol:
Lows: convoluted sprites, eventual slowdowns, frustratingly short, no high score table, flat difficulty level, popping sound.
OK, That settles it. I aint buying Tomak (thanx RCX)

I've heard some good talk about ASR, is it that good?

I wouldn't judge pinball dreams just by the demo. Ignition is the 3rd worst table in the game, and there is a huge leap in playability between it and Steel Wheels or the utterly fantastic Nightmare.

Fantasies is still much better than Dreams though :)

Highs: drop-dead gorgeous graphics, frantic gameplay, exciting tunes, upgrading weapons and power modes. :lol:
Lows: convoluted sprites, eventual slowdowns, frustratingly short, no high score table, flat difficulty level, popping sound.
OK, That settles it. I aint buying Tomak (thanx RCX)

I think ASR is cool (by vids and stuff) but there are 2 questions I want to ask, too:

1. Is the lang a barrier (to someone who CAN'T play Mill because of the lang diffrence)
2. Can you see the enemies on the field/screen (I HATE random ones/ones that are always ther but you don't see them)

Tomak is fun it looks very nice. BUT slowdown can happen and is annoying :(. It can be finished on highest difficulty in about 15 mins. :(
My Girl friend likes it and i play it if i havent got any thing to read on the loo as its just about the right leanth for ... well u know...

I think ASR is cool (by vids and stuff) but there are 2 questions I want to ask, too:

1. Is the lang a barrier (to someone who CAN'T play Mill because of the lang diffrence)
2. Can you see the enemies on the field/screen (I HATE random ones/ones that are always ther but you don't see them)
BINGO!!! TOP POINTS TO RCX!!! ...yeah whatever

That is the 1 million dollar question!

I woul like to ask someone who isn't korean about the language. is it a barrier???

Tomak is fun it looks very nice. BUT slowdown can happen and is annoying :(. It can be finished on highest difficulty in about 15 mins. :(
My Girl friend likes it and i play it if i havent got any thing to read on the loo as its just about the right leanth for ... well u know...
That's the reason i didn't buy Tomak. ;)

Re Pinball Dreams: I take it there is no fix to play the "commercial" games when you have flashed your bios and are running Windups? Even when I select the "original" bios from the start-up menu, the Pinball Dreams demo still will not run any more. I was going to purchase it, but I won't now - I'll stick with the Emu's, Doom, Scumm and movies until I can fix it.

Re Pinball Dreams: I take it there is no fix to play the "commercial" games when you have flashed your bios and are running Windups? Even when I select the "original" bios from the start-up menu, the Pinball Dreams demo still will not run any more. I was going to purchase it, but I won't now - I'll stick with the Emu's, Doom, Scumm and movies until I can fix it.
That is one of the reasons that i never want to flash.

Tomak is my favourite commercial game !
Then there's Her Knights, ASR, Pinball Dreams and Princess Maker 2 :)

But actually i think that better choice is sadly to buy a 128MB SMC ... :(

Nightstar it should work fine, flashing the firmware makes no difference as to what programs will/wont work on the system.
If the Pinball Dreams demo comes as a .ZPK then make sure you install it using PC-Link. If it's an FXE then put it into the GPMM dir, and if it's a GXE then throw it in the GAME dir.

Aight. Bought Pinball Dreams, Little Wizard and a 128MB smc. Two good games by my oppinion, the smc works fine!

Maybe i should buy a FLU?

Back