Games?

pan2x

Still Fresh
what happend to the days where you could go onto openhandhelds.org and there would be something new most days? Latley i've been checkiing and checking but still i find nothing,apart for one game for the dingoo the other day.The vast and ever expanding libary of homebrew tiltles,emulators,apps and so on was,and if im honest still is,the thing that make opensource consoles intrest me.Im not a developer,and while the SMD is one of my favourite consoles,i can't even rememver when i came out.I always thought the pandora was a briliant console,i've watched i develop from ideas and sketches to a fully fledged gaming powerhouse.However with out a growing libary of software it's just a black box with a loud of buttons.

This isn't software news, so I've moved it to the General Talk section, if that's ok. ;)

As far as software goes, most releases are done via the Repo, these days - this is why it's listed as the first site under the "Resources" menu at the top of every forum page. And then, of course, there's the Beta Testing section here on the forum, too... :)

EDIT: Ninja'd by sebt3, and, of course, moved. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back