Gathering Pictures and Videos

Yikes! ED, the Forgot Password/Forgot Username reminders are broken, and I can't log in with my forum account, because I already made an account there before that was possible. Could you help, please? It's probably easier just to remove the pre-forum-login account, I would imagine. :)

I don't understand how to upload backgrounds.

It says i have to create an album.

When i try to create, one, it said i have to select an album category, but there is no one to select.
same here :(

No need to create an album for the background pictures.

Go to "Pictures: Upload"

Select "Select a category" in the "Select Album" question.

After that, a list of categories will pop up below.

Select your category and upload the pictures :)

Yikes! ED, the Forgot Password/Forgot Username reminders are broken, and I can't log in with my forum account, because I already made an account there before that was possible. Could you help, please? It's probably easier just to remove the pre-forum-login account, I would imagine. :)

Oh, thanks for letting me know, I'll check that out.

I removed your user, so you should now be able to use your forum account.

When I go to "Pictures: Upload", I get the message "You have not created any albums yet, would you like to create one now?" and there is no list of categories when I select "Select a category"...

No need to create an album for the background pictures.

Go to "Pictures: Upload"

Select "Select a category" in the "Select Album" question.

After that, a list of categories will pop up below.

Select your category and upload the pictures :)

Unfortunately, I'm having the same problem as Linux-SWAT, in that when I choose the "Select a Category" option, nothing comes up. Admittedly I'm running a slow connection at the moment, but I doubt it's an issue specific to me.

Back