GBA and its emulators

RIPPER

Still Fresh
hi guys im thinking of getting a GBA SP and wondered whats the state of play with its emulators...aka does it have castaway at a good speed or is it just sms & nes....My GP32 is just too dark to use and i cant afford a flu at the moment...so figured an SP with afew emulators might make a nice replacement :blink:

This is probably the wrong place to ask but i still love my GP32 but its just to dark to use at the Moment.

Since the GBA runs at such a low clockspeed, you can only expect NES and slower to run.

GBA can just about emulate the NES and Sega Master System. I'm not sure how far they are with those projects, but i don't think they're 100% speed or even close to 100% compatibility.

first a gba + flashlinker costs more than a gp32 flu i think.
second it has nes fullspeed, sms and pce near fullspeed but cuz of the little screen you have to scroll with l+r up and down the screen.
never buy gba + flashlinkler for old systems emulation, its only good for emulating the gba perfectly.... and there r over 1300 games for it already and thyre all FUN

Agreed. The GBA SP + flashlinker is not a good deal compared to the GP32. GBA Emulation suffers mainly of the slow CPU and the tiny screen resolution (240x160), while most of the old systems run on 320X200 as stated before.

hhmmmmm...ok...im gonna find out about adding a flu to my GP32 and fixing the broken A button and replacing the screen....otherwise i might have to wait till bonus time and get a new one :unsure:

Back