Do you love or hate the GBA?

• Love

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Hate

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Make love:)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PIXIE? Ok I'll phrase it like this. GBA does not have any games even remotely good as SNES. Its games are pathetic and made for little children. THere a non biased review. I've owned every console except for the Nes and gamecube (1000 better than the N64) so I've had a good amount of variety. Yes I want mega drive or SNES quality graphics sound and gameplay. I don't think that is much to ask for at atll. The GBA fails in every aspect.

[Mod - Edited for content.]

yea yea I dont care anymore atleast more pple love than hate the gba on the poll and I bet more pple would want a GBA emu for the GP32 than any other console isnt that what everyone always ask for anyways I would rather have is a perfect snes emu but the one we have now is great thanx yoyo B)

edit: you dont think that the GBAsp screen is clearer and brighter than a GP32 flu
mine is so freggin dark without the light on but when it is on it washes out the colors tooo much :( I gotta upgrade to a blu

Angry sega fan? Ok I'll phrase it like this. GBA does not have any games even remotely good as SNES. Its games are pathetic and made for little children. THere a non biased review. I've owned every console except for the Nes and gamecube (1000 better than the N64) so I've had a good amount of variety. Yes I want mega drive or SNES quality graphics sound and gameplay. I don't think that is much to ask for at atll. The GBA fails in every aspect.
The GBA has better graphics than the snes or the megadrive. Try getting the same quality Doom graphics on the snes as you can on the GBA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you finally someone with some sense :D . Like the post before I think it waz flinty he said how the isometric view sucks on GBA lets see a Mega drive or Snes do tony Hawk 2 that would look shitty

But it looks shitty on gba too :lol:

Ok I admit it, GBA is capable of MegaDrive graphics, but many of the games dont use it to its full potential. Also I near cry anytime I pay more than £20 for a PS2 game, nevermind £35 for a GBA one.

My views any way :)

I can agree with that most games dont take Gba to its potential and some of the recent games that came out for it has been alil lame and its alil overpriced but I noticed here in the states the prices are coming down on the games I usually buy my adv games at $25 to $30 no more than that but I havent really bought any lately the last game I bought waz Fire Emblem. I also want that GBA flasher dont kno If I should get it at GBAX or at EBay? IF I do get a flasher Im gonna get the 256MB cart or even 512MB cart. B)

But it looks shitty on gba too :lol:

Ok I admit it, GBA is capable of MegaDrive graphics, but many of the games dont use it to its full potential. Also I near cry anytime I pay more than £20 for a PS2 game, nevermind £35 for a GBA one.

My views any way :)
It would be kind of hard to do megadrive graphics since it is half of the resolution of megadrive though ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Generalnmx did a good job in makeing the posts funny and a bit weird but one thing tho what is the point of editing some of them cuz you can see what he and I wrote in the quotes. oh well Im off too dance the dance of the unseelie court :p

The editing isn't about swearing, it's about trying to tone down the attacks on other posters. Just trying to ease the tension, but I kept the quotes so people could know what they were before ;)

Im still like the GBA after 16 Yeahrs, so much that i bought a Refurbished GBA SP from Retrosix this year whit ISP Display Mod,
The GB Micro was my first Handheld i bought myself, after i got years bevor a GB Classic for my first Catholic Communion,
Unfortunaly, the Micro couldnd play GB GBC Games, so i preeordered a Pandora then only to Emulate them..
The Other things on the Micro are greath thought: Tiny but pretty bright Display, good Buttons, etc,

I have more GBA Games then Gameboy Games, but i plan to put my GB GBC GBA Cardridges all in one "Tubberware Like Box", so they are all on one place, so i think this is my Plan for today afternoon..

Well, as the Analogue Pocket still needs some time (Q4) , i just put my IPS Picachu GBA SP on the Charger, i wonder if i can play something this weekend..

Reactions: rSl
Because I prepare an English Video on Analogue Pocket, I just unzip my whole GB Game Collection and took a picture..
9f47a3812694dee6aa45e0f09b28a984.jpg

6191c50cfc091685327e132762d38f6f.jpg

If it's the nanoloop ROM you won't be able to save. It might be limited in other ways.

I only have nanoloop one, eventually I might get 2

No Nanoloop was build in as a part of the official firmware they also selling MIDI to USBC Adapters ..

I wonder if there are new Openfpga Cores Available in the last 2 weeks since I used the Core Updater..

Reactions: rSl
Back