Gba

he other thing which should be optimized is probably renderline() this is in the mode?.cpp files. Don't know how to do this. Any suggestions?

You could try looking at the assembly code which gcc produces, and then work on optimizing it at that level (sometimes it's easier to see inefficiencies when you look at the low level code, and it gives a good starting place since you might want to rewrite it in assembly anyway). Try to make use of conditional execution and load/store multiple when possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote
what's wrong? It's quite likely to be due to the new asm core. I can have a look if I get some feedback.
[/quote]
I've made some corrections to the asm core. Please help me test version q.1. Thanks

I think q is still on the archive, because the version I have doesn't work...

Do you have a link?

pcklee123, like others have suggested do you think you could change to 0.1 or something from the next version? It would be a lot easier to keep up with all the updates with numbers instead of letters.

I propose a witty code name versioning scheme, like some linux distributions are fond of :p

Yeah, on second thought, how about not.

How do you get this emulator to work? Do you have to make a script for each rom or what? When I launch the emu its just a black screen. Sorry for the noobish quesition.

How do you get this emulator to work? Do you have to make a script for each rom or what? When I launch the emu its just a black screen. Sorry for the noobish quesition.
you can use this interface i have created using Selector.
Put the roms named "bla.gba" (no space in the name) in roms directory and launche the vba.gpe file. To update with futur realise, juste remplace the "vba" file with the new "vba.gpe" renamed in "vba".

Your can donwload it here

Back