Gba

finally a selector so i can actually use this. Mr. Driller will not start gameplay for me even though the menu and video intro run great. Do i need bios files or is it just that all the games ive tried havent been compatible.

q4
advancewars opening only.
circle of the moon nothing.
harmony of dis menu only.
klonoa still works surprisingly great
gunstar opening only.

you can use this interface i have created using Selector.
Put the roms named "bla.gba" (no space in the name) in roms directory and launche the vba.gpe file. To update with futur realise, juste remplace the "vba" file with the new "vba.gpe" renamed in "vba".

Your can donwload it here
Sorry, but can you provide a download that's not a .7z? My mac dosent like 7z's, even with a 7z extractor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time that i get in to this forums i see that there's a new GBA emulator =).

There has been a lot of updates in the last weeks and this is great for the scene and for the community.

I have read so far that the emu is getting better and better and that many games are playable. I haven't tried any version of the GBA emulator but if the updates continue i will be giving it a try.

I can't believe you people are even giving this project faith at all.
i was amazed at the update a few weeks ago.
it ran some games at almost 75% speed.

you should give it more faith.

pck rules.

pck forever.

Yeah, I haven't updated in a few weeks and I was amazed at the speed.

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showt...9922&st=160

Dynarec with code to natively execute ARM instructions. And he's back and working on it.

This is why I have no faith in this project guys: you can't get this fullspeed WITH SOUND no matter how many hacks you put into it, you need a write from scratch, which is exactly what he's doing.

you can use this interface i have created using Selector.
Put the roms named "bla.gba" (no space in the name) in roms directory and launche the vba.gpe file. To update with futur realise, juste remplace the "vba" file with the new "vba.gpe" renamed in "vba".

Your can donwload it here
Sorry, but can you provide a download that's not a .7z? My mac dosent like 7z's, even with a 7z extractor.

use EZ 7Z... works like a charm for me (/off topic)

Don't discourage people... Any effort should be appreciated.

It's true - even if one project may not seem to have as much potential for improvement, the fact is they're totally separate approaches, and say this project makes heavy graphics engine optimizations - these improvements could still be incorporated into a dynamic recompiler type emulator for more gains, and after full speed emulation, better battery life through underclocking. It's a winning situation to have both projects, and maybe better efficiency wise than a bigger project with two members, since the division of tasks might be unequal or problematic and slow things down.

Back