Gbax 2005 Coding Competition Reminder

trooper posted on May 26 2005 at 04:54 PM said:
The last competition was the Dream coding competition which never had any GP32 entries because it was for the Dreamcast only.
No, that´s wrong. In the Dream coding compo both GP32 and Dreamcast programs were allowed. The focus of the compo was on educational games and Mods for other games e.g. Doom and BoR. The GP32 also had one or two entries, "Play with the Band" and i forgot the other one.
However this compo gave birth to a real curiosity: The Lightgun- Quiz- game "Pop a Cap!"
The GP32 entries weren´t really stunning, so no wonder you forgot them...

Last edited by a moderator:
the results will not be released at 3:59 pm GMT-08 (midnight GMT), this is the deadline for entries to be submitted to the competition. entries wont be released until we have judged each entry and decided on a winner.

Have you seen today on gbax, "quite a lot of emulators for the GP32, its F'ing crazy" ?:blink:confused: wuw wuw ^^

Fishbong posted on May 27 2005 at 08:27 AM said:
trooper posted on May 26 2005 at 04:54 PM said:
The last competition was the Dream coding competition which never had any GP32 entries because it was for the Dreamcast only.
No, that´s wrong. In the Dream coding compo both GP32 and Dreamcast programs were allowed. The focus of the compo was on educational games and Mods for other games e.g. Doom and BoR. The GP32 also had one or two entries, "Play with the Band" and i forgot the other one.
However this compo gave birth to a real curiosity: The Lightgun- Quiz- game "Pop a Cap!"
The GP32 entries weren´t really stunning, so no wonder you forgot them...
:eek: How often do I have to spam about this?
The Other Entry was Goit Of Rage!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back