GCW-Zero SE

Isn't there a shipment enroute to you ED?
No idea, I didn't really have any communication with Justin.

He's pretty busy, so I can understand that, but it still would be neat knowing when I could get them.

I already have 385 people on the GCW Waiting list, and I keep getting questions when it'll be in stock.

Things I can't answer.

Isn't there a shipment enroute to you ED?
No idea, I didn't really have any communication with Justin.

He's pretty busy, so I can understand that, but it still would be neat knowing when I could get them.

I already have 385 people on the GCW Waiting list, and I keep getting questions when it'll be in stock.

Things I can't answer.
I contacted him about your order. I don't know if the units will be preflashed (Link ordered them without the firmware included).

Last edited by a moderator:
ED' Justin informed me a few days ago, that he is preparing to ship the 25 regular units to me soon. Id suppose yours should be sent at the same time. The problem is as I suspected, the regular model was upgraded in specification, during the kickstarter campaign, thus the manufacturing cost ended up being higher. That means either justin takes a loss or we pay the difference... I told him to ship me a few less so he could cover his losses. I'm only small fry compared to an order of 200 units though...

The kickstarter supporters had to have their orders fulfilled first unfortunately, its the evil of kickstarter :D

Well, I know the costs increased.

I already paid the difference during the Kickstarter campaign :)

You never cease to cheer me up with you up-beat attitude. ED.

Any chance of posting more on the gamescom? I would love to see things in context.

Back