General Dingoo Help

Orion4874

Mega GP Mania
I recently bought a Dingoo and i'm having some issues with it. I installed Dingux and Gmenu with no problem but i'm having problems getting certain emus to launch. Snes9x won't launch, it just exits back to the main menu. I'm not sure if I set it up correctly. Do you have to add a roms folder to it for it to launch? Why is there like three different snes emus in the archive? Which one is best? Same question for NES, which one should I use?
I also can't get Midpath to run. How do you use this program in Gmenu? I got it to at least launch in Dmenu but couldn't get it to work.
Finally, the game Powermanga starts but when I choose play the game crashes, exits to the main menu, but then the main menu is frozen and I have to reset.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks in advance

Hi, I'll help with what I can, these are what I use :)

NES: fceu320
SNES: SNES9x

For emulators that don't have built in ROM selectors, just add them to GMenu, then highlight them, press Select, then Edit (whatever). Point the Selector Directory entry to the ROM folder, and change Selector Browser to "ON".

Thanks for the help fishy, I really appreciate it. I'm so used to my Wiz that I figured the Dingoo would be the same. It's much better now that I have Gmenu installed. I mean, editing config files, what a pain in the you-know-what! I just want to drop something on the minisd and go.

By the way, were'd you get that avatar?

Back