General Order Questions

God Ginrai

Godmaster
Website
Visit site
Is there a way to know my place in line based on the order confirmation I received back when I pre-ordered? Also, I just realized that I pre-ordered the console back when I lived at a different address, so I wanted to know what I needed to do to change that address to the correct one.

-God Ginrai

The only question I have is how ED will announce that you can order your unit, if the build quantity is less than the current outstanding pre-orders. Presumably he'll have to email all those in the queue that are eligible to order at that time. Unfotunatley, I've changed my email since then and now lost access to the old address.

Reactions: rSl
Unfotunatley, I've changed my email since then and now lost access to the old address.

The pending Pyra order is my only reason to keep my old email address. Finally ordering a Pyra will also finally allow me to tidy up some loose ends...

I also hate owing money, and until I know I have fully paid for the Pyra order, I feel uncomfortable about any outstanding payment.

You bought a voucher. You don't owe. Someone owes you.

True, but until it's a confirmed Pyra order it doesn't quite feel the same (it's something I need to do to fulfill my end of the contract, at least). Suspect I will need to add some for shipping, and perhaps a t-shirt...

This is also the Same Thing i also think, although i have the Pree Pree Order PCB,
A Real Preeorder would mean, i can sitt down and wait until the Postmann Rings on my Door,
Whit this Pree Order thing whe have on the Pyra, i ditnt get a Delivery until i fullfill the PreeOrder.. this is tiny bit anoying..

I have a somewhat yearly routine of checking for the pre-order mail, but I don't remember the order procedure exactly, I think I never bought an extra voucher so I have to pay for the rest of my pre-order. I have the prepreorder pcb, and I think I have a preorder email confirming I pre ordered a pyra. I think I'm quite prepared but one never knows.

Hm. I'm just somewhere in the sequence of ordering. Only difference to me is, that in the current phase in this sequence you loose all sense of time (SOT). After finally placing the order, that SOT should be back.

i have my voucher-codes ready at hand and doublechecked my email in the dragonbox account.
everything looks good at my side, so let's start releasing pyrrraaaaaas!!! :p&|a::p&|a::p&|a:

I have a somewhat yearly routine of checking for the pre-order mail, but I don't remember the order procedure exactly, I think I never bought an extra voucher so I have to pay for the rest of my pre-order. I have the prepreorder pcb, and I think I have a preorder email confirming I pre ordered a pyra. I think I'm quite prepared but one never knows.
If you did the pre-preorder thing (as evidenced by your PCB) and the pre-order thing (as per your email you think you've got) that means you've paid I think it's more than half of the upfront cost of the thing. Your pre-preorder money will have gone into your pre-order, so all you need is your pre-order code.

I have my Voucher Code on a TXT Document on my USB Stick, which is in my Pockets, so i think im ready for the Final Things to do.., Emails are just too unsecure..

Reactions: rSl
Those that did a pre-preorder which was an initial thing ED did to stop people saying 'take my money now' as we used to (it was a 200EUR deposit you could make to register your interest) got an unpopulated main board onto which ED wrote the order number using silver pen. Anyone who preordered this later on has to make an educated guess. For a couple of years I made a thread which I updated weekly the number of orders, and from this people could guess at their number, although it got more difficult later on as cancelled orders started to match against new orders. We never knew which order number had been cancelled and assuming that means everyone after that point gets shuffled on another step.

Back