GP32 genesis / megadrive emu

gary

hi all!

i've only had my gp for about a week, but havent touched my GB SP since i bought it to be honest! the gp has totaly converted me.

what would put the icing on the cake (so to speak) would be a megadrive emulator.
i have seen the spanish site running the competition for various emus (MD being one of them) and i have contributed to the prize with a box of new retro games. Could anyone confirm if one is in the works?

this needs to happen - so many good games (even tho gPengine is utterly superb) it would be simply stunning.
right now i feel like a bit of a leach as i have no programming skills what so ever and ive downloaded nearly all the emus for the gp. if its of any use, i am a graphic dsigner who works in the games industry so if i can be of any use at all (graphicly) for a Megadrive emulator then id be more than happy to help out.

i just wish i could be of more use to this great scene, instead i have to sit and wait for others to post the goods!

if i can help, lets talk

Gary

One of the great things abut having a mega dricve emu is the resolution, it pretty much matched up to the GP32 res. Full-screen goodness!

Swiss_Cheeseman, care to send me that emulator?

There are 1 or 2 emulators for the Megadrive in existence, but both aren't public yet. You'll just have to wait :(

- Rico

:D
Megadrive emulation would definately be the way forward......give us something to show off about eh ?
I like the fact that we have quite a few emus for various systems and that they are constantly being updated, tweaked, optimised and speeded up...
God knows what the scene will be like in a few months time, but things can only get better !
:lol:

For some reason everything is picking up around this point...GP32 has become much more publicly known, SNES emus are improving, Atari 2600, GBA and Genesis emus are all on their way.

It'll look good for GP32 owners soon :)

aye we are probably gonna get a genesis or gba emu out of that competition, nothing like 150 euros and a 6 in 1 reader to inspire people...
right now where do i get the info for porting a genesis emu:)

Hi!

There are new contributions added to the final prize.

http://www.gp32spain.com

By request, we're accepting new emulators in the contest:

-x86 Emulator
-Atari ST Emulator
-Amiga Emulator

Anarchy

Don't tell me I've missed out on some "adult stuff"-what did it have ???
LOL
I remember the old sex olympics on the c64, waaaaaaaayy back in time :D

PC9800 compters were very popular in Japan. Typical and very popular office computers (in early 90-ties, there was not too many home computers) . So to make the office work nice, there was bunch of adult games created for this system. Mainly typical static adventures (virtual novels with their "...just hit a space... style gameplay ) but there was a lot of really cool adult games with really cool scenario etc. like Isaku (really great game with even some kind of FPP elements :). Other titles what remember and played are Brain Death, Immoral Study 1,2,3 (well known from its PC version) and many many more. Actually there is not too many pages dedicated to this computers and games. Games (disk/hdd images) are very hard to find, but anyway there are still some places where you can download that stuff.

Back