German GP32 Meet Up

rcx21000

Website
Visit site
Anyone want to have a German GP32 meet-up? It seems that there are a bit of ppls in germany, and I am there, too :) I asked my mom and she said that we could have it at my house :) But she also said, no smoking, and no drinking. Who would want to come (I'm in Hannover)?

hmm Niedersachsen sounds good to me :)
yeah i would come, but only if we are enough people

Oh, and another thing, I am from America, so I don't speak german, so plz don't speak too much german at the meetup (if there is one) ;)

Hmm, I'm from Bavaria, if we could find some more people from here, we could drive together...

@EvilDragon:

I'm from Bavaria too. where exactly in bavaria do you live. i'm near passau.

it would be very cool to meet (part of) the german gp32 community so why i will come for sure. and december isn't that bad. perhaps if we find more people we could pick up by car on our way to hannover.

;) I'm from Hamburg and pretty new in this scene. a german met-up would be just great!

im from Seevetal which is near hamburg (10km to harburg) and 30 min or 40 to hannover i think...

If everyones really that close, we might be able to have a very quick unplanned fast thing in 2-3 weeks, the only reason I can't have it in that amount of time is that my mom thinks its too long to get here for a plan that isn't at least 1.5months in advance :) If noone has any plans, we might be able to just do it very fast :)

systemofadownload posted on Aug 16 2003 said:
@EvilDragon:

I'm from Bavaria too. where exactly in bavaria do you live. i'm near passau.
To be exact, I'm from Ilmmünster.
That's near Pfaffenhofen a.d. Ilm
(exactly in the middle between Munich and Ingolstadt)

Last edited:
Back