Getting A Blu Gp32 Please Advise

H

hughes051

Ok...I am about to buy a blu from ebay but i have already got a flu gp32 and it will run most of the emulators apart from the snes with sound. I have download the over clock util to see how far i can push it it will only go up to 156 or 166 on some games any higher it will not work :eek:( so can any ione tell me is it worth me getting a blu if so how much shold i be paying from ebay or shell i pay gbax.com 150 for a brand new one

please advise
ian

hughes051 posted on Mar 27 2005 at 03:50 PM said:
Ok...I am about to buy a blu from ebay but i have already got a flu gp32 and it will run most of the emulators apart from the snes with sound. I have download the over clock util to see how far i can push it it will only go up to 156 or 166 on some games any higher it will not work :eek:( so can any ione tell me is it worth me getting a blu if so how much shold i be paying from ebay or shell i pay gbax.com 150 for a brand new one

please advise
ian

I think you can better buy an 180mhz (if they still exists) version for higher speeds, I think the non-lit is the best overclock option.

Last edited by a moderator:
schaap2005 posted on Mar 27 2005 at 03:53 PM said:
hughes051 posted on Mar 27 2005 at 03:50 PM said:
Ok...I am about to buy a blu from ebay but i have already got a flu gp32 and it will run most of the emulators apart from the snes with sound.  I have download the over clock util to see how far i can push it it will only go up to 156 or 166 on some games any higher it will not work :eek:( so can any ione tell me is it worth me getting a blu if so how much shold i be paying from ebay or shell i pay gbax.com 150 for a brand new one

please advise
ian

I think you can better buy an 180mhz (if they still exists) version for higher speeds, I think the non-lit is the best overclock option.

you in the uk? theres a 180mhz unit on ebay atm

sPaCe :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back