How Can I See The Difference Between A Brand New Blu Or Blu +

renejr902

Website
Visit site
1. how can i see the difference between a brand new gp32 blu or blu +

There is anything on the box that can help me.

2. and if i see only a used gp32 blu console on ebay how can i know if its a blu or blu +

3. im working a deal, but is it a good price 100$US for a Brand New gp32 blu ? But i dont know if its a blu or blu +

4. im more interested to buy a gp32 blu used for a lower price. Someone want to sell his gp32 blu. if yes pm me.

thanks for answer.

renejr902 said:
1. how can i see the difference between a brand new gp32 blu or blu +

There is anything on the box that can help me.

2. and if i see only a used gp32 blu console on ebay how can i know if its a blu or blu +

3. im working a deal, but is it a good price 100$US for a Brand New gp32 blu ? But i dont know if its a blu or blu +

4. im more interested to buy a gp32 blu used for a lower price. Someone want to sell his gp32 blu. if yes pm me.

thanks for answer.

IIRC, BLU+ were never sold in Europe, so if the one you're planning to buy comes in a box like the one you can see >here<, then it probably is a BLU and not a BLU+. You can try asking the seller too.

$100 sounds a bit expensive for a BLU, but it's not that bad if it's a brand new, never used unit.

Last edited by a moderator:
i prefer to buy a used one finally. i dont want to pay 140$ US including shipping to Canada for a gp32 blu brand new ( the guy said it was a blu normal)
so i will wait an aunction on ebay or someone that pm me.

renejr902 said:
i prefer to buy a used one finally. i dont want to pay 140$ US including shipping to Canada for a gp32 blu brand new ( the guy said it was a blu normal)

I think you cannot tell from the box if its BLU+ or not and I would not bet on the tip that BLU+ were not sold in the Europe either.
My second GP32 came from the UK and it was BLU+.

renejr902 said:
$40 to ship a gp32? What are they sending it via messenger? The box can't weigh more than a lb. I paid less than that to have it next day'd from Asia back in the day! What a ripoff.

Chris

i tried to buy a Blu normal , but its not easy. Unfortunately i dont speak spanish and a few gp32 blu seem available in spain: ebay spain or gp32spain forum. even this web site sell the blu for 29 eur or gbp im not sure: http://www.virginplay.es/paginas/juego.php?Cod=589&Juego=GP32%20BLU&PHPSESSID=92a0efe145b5b0c01fe30ce5ff9cdb4a

Edit: HAHA the shipping cost are 70 Eur . cant believe that. 30 eur for the console and 70 eur for shipping LOL

i have a deal with a ebay spain seller.

the blu shipped for 100$-110$.

But the seller say hes 100% sure its a blu not a blu+, he said most of them are blu in spain anyway. but the box is brand new. So i hesitate, because it seem impossible to know if a gp32 is blu or blu+ only by looking on the box.
What should i do. i suppose i will wait for a used one. anyway try to help me if you can. thanks i really want a blu, because i played with old emulators on my gp32 nlu and i dont think they are compatible with blu+

edit: the guy answer me and finally hes not 100% sure that is a blu, it said that because most of them were blu and not blu+
i will wait to buy a used one on ebay or gp32x forum marketpalce.

renejr902 said:
i tried to buy a Blu normal , but its not easy. Unfortunately i dont speak spanish and a few gp32 blu seem available in spain: ebay spain or gp32spain forum. even this web site sell the blu for 29 eur or gbp im not sure: http://www.virginplay.es/paginas/juego.php?Cod=589&Juego=GP32%20BLU&PHPSESSID=92a0efe145b5b0c01fe30ce5ff9cdb4a

Edit: HAHA the shipping cost are 70 Eur . cant believe that. 30 eur for the console and 70 eur for shipping LOL
I can fly from the east coast to the west coast of the US for less than 70 Euros. I wouldn't deal with anyone playing that game. What if it doesn't work, you loose 70 Euros (about $100) plus return shipping (and probably a 15% restocking fee). I hate people like this and NEVER deal with them. They used to do that on price watch. They would price memory cheaper than anyone else and then charge the difference, and then some, on a shipping and handling fee. Imagine having to pay like 40 to have a 2 ounce dimm shipped from within the US! It's ridiculous.

Honesty, if I were you, I would just get a gp2x. It will probably be less money, uses much cheaper memory and has more software and more capabilities. The only real downside is that the gp32 has a better stick.

Chris

i already have a gp2x F-100.

i have a gp32 nlu and flu, but i play a lot more with my gp32 than gp2x. so i want a gp32 blu to have a better screen in dark room

thanks for answer anyway.

70 eur is really crazy !!! lol

i will wait my chance on ebay. 2 gp32 blu end around 40$ last month.

But maybe i will buy a gp2x F-200 in november. to compelte my collection :)

Back