Getting A Pandora, Is It Possible?

Amon_Re

Well i've been eying the Pandora for a while now, and supply still seems to be an issue, but I'm unable to guesstimate how big of an issue.
Can someone clue me in? I just checked EvilDragoon's shop and it's not even listed there, so I'm not even sure if you guys still take orders...

Anyways, hoping to see one of these things in person one day ;)

That's not true and if you were joking its not too helpful. Just email EDs or Craigs shop. You can buy and have it sent out within 7 days. They sure are available still.

Amon_Re said:
How much more is the premium?

$500USD/~440 Euro. If you go to OpenPandora.org there's a large yellow "Buy Now" button ;-)

[edit] They're not $500 more, just $500. Pre-orders were $330 I think, but if you take inflation into account that's about $500 now*.

*Inflation may not account for all the price increase.

Last edited by a moderator:
They were originally $330, then $350 for batch 2. Not too sure about the cost in other currencies.

Gruntfuggly said:
Don't wink smileys work for you anymore?

Sorry man, I just thought you could have been more helpful to a fellow Pandorian as were all on the same team :)

CraigX is definitely not taking preorders anymore.
There's a thread over at the official forums under the "Ask-Craig-Questions" section with Craig stating this himself.

Amon_Re said:
Well i've been eying the Pandora for a while now, and supply still seems to be an issue, but I'm unable to guesstimate how big of an issue.
Can someone clue me in? I just checked EvilDragoon's shop and it's not even listed there, so I'm not even sure if you guys still take orders...

Anyways, hoping to see one of these things in person one day ;)
You can order a Premium from Craig at the openpandora.org
If you are in the US you can get one from me. I am putting my current stock on sale for a month to celebrate the birthday of production models. Its the Two Month™ sale.

Probably, if you pay the extra. Otherwise, I'd wait until you hear news of them actually finishing the first batch. 2 and half years and I haven't seen nub one. :( But it looks like they're digging into the day 2 preorders, so... real soon now.

And there's Link's shop, of course.

Screw that. $500USD.. Rip off.. I had mine on order for over 16months.. What a waste of time.
Get an N900! 1.15ghz OC.

best part about the pandora is the User Base (GP32X)..

N900 is awesome! All pandora s/w can run on N900 if you're desperate! ;) ;)

Alerino said:
It's a waste of time because you don't have one;
N900? Great phone, but no gaming controls... meeh, next!

And sadly not optimized. I got one, and I love it, but I haven't seen a single game or emulator that doesn't stutter horribly...
Same CPU power, but not as optimized for gaming, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Back