Getting Little Big Adventure Working

PsoBloke

Still Fresh
Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to get the game Little Big Adventure up and running on my pandora and could really need some help. Perfect scenario, i'd like to get it working on psx4pandora but I may have to wait awhile as the .iso doesn't load at all, while the .bin crashes after the introduction text (Has anyone had any other progress?).

I've had some success with dosbox, though I was only able to get i'd say 3 - 4 fps with sound, and 50% normal speed without sound. I was wondering (hoping) if anyone has been able to getting working and what settings \ clock speed they're on? I'd really love to get to play through the game again :) If I do get it working, I will of course post my findings

Thanks everyone!

JohnM said:
Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to get the game Little Big Adventure up and running on my pandora and could really need some help. Perfect scenario, i'd like to get it working on psx4pandora but I may have to wait awhile as the .iso doesn't load at all, while the .bin crashes after the introduction text (Has anyone had any other progress?).

I've had some success with dosbox, though I was only able to get i'd say 3 - 4 fps with sound, and 50% normal speed without sound. I was wondering (hoping) if anyone has been able to getting working and what settings \ clock speed they're on? I'd really love to get to play through the game again :) If I do get it working, I will of course post my findings

Thanks everyone!

If you're only getting 3-4 fps on Dosbox, then your only hope is probably waiting for psx4pandora to start working it with one of the next releases.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a few games I've tried that crash when CDDA audio is initialized so I'm hoping when It's implemented into PSX4Pandora these games will work..

The games I found this on so far have been Skullmonkeys, Rayman and Little Big Adventure.

mvickers03 said:
There are a few games I've tried that crash when CDDA audio is initialized so I'm hoping when It's implemented into PSX4Pandora these games will work..

The games I found this on so far have been Skullmonkeys, Rayman and Little Big Adventure.

It's good to know that a suspected cause of the problem has been found, so fingers crossed once it's implemented LBA will work without problems! :) Thank you for the replies guys

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope so too :) it's one of my all time favourite games, According to the PSX4Pandora beta thread there will hopefully be support in the next release. Fingers crossed here ;)

Back