Gigadrive Play List

Gunstar Heroes
It runs very smoothly, except for the intro sequence (which has flickering in it) and the Gunstar Heroes logo in the title screen being cut-off.

Not sure if it's already been said but The Super Shinobi II (AKA Shinobi 3: Return of the Ninja Master) runs pretty much perfectly, only I can't get into the options menu. I'll try it on the new version.

Many games run nicely, even Dune 2 seems to be getting better, even though it cannot be played yet. With version 019 the beginning of the intro worked. Megadrive seems to be the only system to which Dune 2 was ported and which could be eventually emulated..

Can you save yet?

I've tried Shining Force- doesn't load at all, just goes to a black screen.

Populous- seems to work perfectly with the EA logo and all however after the screen with the castle it goes screwy with a word input screen which never goes away (no such word )- this isn't a big deal though as there is a 100% OK superior SNES version

edit- Fifa road to world cup 98 works! Some of the menus are a bit flickery though you can get into a match.
Mercs- Status bars missing and fails to go onto the second level freezing at the bonus score screen.
Pirates Gold- Sega logo keeps refreshing

Back