Gigadrive

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
It is hardcoded to 156Mhz, if you can't run at that speed use the 133mhz file.

You may have to try several versions of the same ROM until one works (region issues?).

-Craig

www.gbax.com

It is fantastic i just wish it had sound soo much even at 132mhz ( which i'm stuck at ) it is brilliant.... I just wish i wasn't picky about sound anyway all my favourites seem 2 run yey :) toejam + earl yeyyeyeyeyey

Aye it is great. Two quick fixed for gigadrive though would be lowering gamma (or making it optional) and change the a button from select to R, since atm it is impossible to press the a and c buttons at the same time.

I can use zipped files in the genesis folder can't i?

I cant get anything to load even games like Turtles that run fine on FGen.

I am useing the 132 version BTW

all games i tried work perfectly @132, although a few of them had graphical glitches.

very good work! who needs a speed faster than 132?

Yeah i have unzipped the files now and have had about a 70% success rate.

Sadly one of my favourites its not working yet (Wiz N Liz)

However all versions of Golden Axe work fully, as does Sonic 1 and 2 so i am happy :)

man this is a unexpected and brilliant surprise!

I wonder if he wants any artwork done for it.... :lol: B)

Full speed.

A much, much higher compatibility rate.

I've been happily playing Outrun, Ranger-X, Revenge of Shinobi, apparently the sonic games are 100% perfect aswell.

damn,i just can't play without sound,it's not the samefor me.oh,well...

*sob*

I'd really hoped Wiz n Liz wpould work on this one :(

Oh well, I'll just have to wait for the next version and enjoy the other games I have

Gigadrive rocks so hard... the only reason fGen is so much more complete (with menus and all) is because it's a port of an already complete emulator on PC. Sound shouldn't be that much of a problem to implement, there already IS a complete Z80 ARM ASM core floating around. Best of luck on the competition fdave, I hope this get's 1st place.

Back