Girl Throws Puppies In River. About To Get Effed By 4Chan

I've got no desire to watch puppies, or any other animal for that matter, being thrown in a river so I didn't watch the video. I understand cultural differences exist, but I would've thought everyone on this planet would know that drowning another living creature is wrong.

Even so, I agree with everything wizardstan said.

SomeGuy99 said:
Nova said:
EDIT: Someguy, did you read it in the AQA "Anthology"?

Yeah, I believe so. Our teacher chose it, so everyone had to write about it in their exam. This was quite a long time ago... do they still teach Heaney?

There was some other one about digging or such crap.

No idea, it was a long time ago for me too. I just remember every other poem being about the potato famine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't it the guy filming going "whee?" I didn't see any indication that the girl doing it was enjoying it.

Exophase said:
Wasn't it the guy filming going "whee?" I didn't see any indication that the girl doing it was enjoying it.

The guy was pretty screwed up for filming it really.

SomeGuy99 said:

Unfortunately, it was the girl who got all her personal information distributed to some of the most unconscionable people on the internet.

Exophase said:
SomeGuy99 said:

Unfortunately, it was the girl who got all her personal information distributed to some of the most unconscionable people on the internet.

That's teenage justice for you.

Supposedly intellegent people, but running on emotions and hysteria.

Fuck it, let's kick all the immigrants out! Burn the black guys!

Nova said:
No idea, it was a long time ago for me too. I just remember every other poem being about the potato famine.
Yep. Some poem that drew parallels between potatoes and the Holocaust. Cheery stuff.

Exophase said:
SomeGuy99 said:

Not true. They found his details first, which led them to her.

Nova said:

Okay cool, life ruining for all. Incidentally, her profile is what you posted (under the assumption it was her enjoying things).

I read a post from someone saying he hopes her, her friends, and her family are all murdered. I wonder how many people have to post things like this before someone actually means it, and intends to do something about it.

Exophase said:
Nova said:

Okay cool, life ruining for all. Incidentally, her profile is what you posted (under the assumption it was her enjoying things).

I read a post from someone saying he hopes her, her friends, and her family are all murdered. I wonder how many people have to post things like this before someone actually means it, and intends to do something about it.

It's all talk on the internet. 15 year old pimply youths saying things they have no intention of doing. Who would really bother travelling to whatever eastern european country she's from and risking everything to murder someone over puppies they have no emotional link with?

LOL... most ironic thing about this whole affair: I would bet that most of the anons going crazy over that bitch are meat eaters. I for one as a vegetarian will tell you this: murdering puppies is no worse than eating a steak. While many people will enjoy a good piece of meat, they will whine and bitch if someone kills a couple of dogs that would've otherwise been let lose into the country side to return as a pack of feral monsters (possibly carrying rabies) to kill cattle or bite kids on their way home. Have a look at hungary, turkey, spain, italy and lots of other countries. People on the country side are afraid because gangs of canines roam the outskirts of towns in search of a quick meal. Rather than pretending to care about animals and monkeying around on the internet like little girls, they should adopt a dog from one of those countries because there are thousands waiting to be cremated at the dog ponds. Or maybe just stop eating meat, but I know how hard that is to do and I am not going to try to convince anyone because I do not care what the fuck people eat :D .

Oh wait... here is another idea. Instead of going nerd justice league on some chick with a facebook profile because of a couple of puppies, how about doing something for the millions of starving, about to be murdered/shot/tortured/raped people in 3rd world countries that our fine heads of government are so nicely providing with more ammo/landmines/wars. Some people drown their unwanted pets, others kill entire unwanted populations. Seriously, fucking hypocrites.

Nova said:
It's all talk on the internet. 15 year old pimply youths saying things they have no intention of doing. Who would really bother travelling to whatever eastern european country she's from and risking everything to murder someone over puppies they have no emotional link with?

A crazy person.

Some trolls are actually quite sociopathic.

Exophase said:
Nova said:

A crazy person.

Some trolls are actually quite sociopathic.

Actually, I think you're probably right.

I'm all for bringing this "person" to justice but not mob or vigilante justice. Although, this may deter people from doing this kind of thing. I doubt there's any kind of strict animal cruelty laws were they're from considering this seems to be a common occurrence when animals can't be cared for, not counting the glee they seem to show of course.

I will say this though, if I had a choice to save these so called civilized human beings or a bag of puppies from drowning I can without a doubt say that the world would be a couple of people lighter afterwards! Animals are innocent people are not!

xnopasaranx said:
LOL... most ironic thing about this whole affair: I would bet that most of the anons going crazy over that bitch are meat eaters. I for one as a vegetarian will tell you this: murdering puppies is no worse than eating a steak. While many people will enjoy a good piece of meat, they will whine and bitch if someone kills a couple of dogs that would've otherwise been let lose into the country side to return as a pack of feral monsters (possibly carrying rabies) to kill cattle or bite kids on their way home. Have a look at hungary, turkey, spain, italy and lots of other countries. People on the country side are afraid because gangs of canines roam the outskirts of towns in search of a quick meal. Rather than pretending to care about animals and monkeying around on the internet like little girls, they should adopt a dog from one of those countries because there are thousands waiting to be cremated at the dog ponds. Or maybe just stop eating meat, but I know how hard that is to do and I am not going to try to convince anyone because I do not care what the fuck people eat :D .

Oh wait... here is another idea. Instead of going nerd justice league on some chick with a facebook profile because of a couple of puppies, how about doing something for the millions of starving, about to be murdered/shot/tortured/raped people in 3rd world countries that our fine heads of government are so nicely providing with more ammo/landmines/wars. Some people drown their unwanted pets, others kill entire unwanted populations. Seriously, fucking hypocrites.
Just for the record (and I'm sure that wasn't aimed at us): I don't necessarily have a problem with culling, it's the manner in which they were culled.

Orion4874 said:
Animals are innocent people are not!

Really? Don't animals like... kill people? I mean we have the balance of power now, true.

SomeGuy99 said:
Orion4874 said:

Really? Don't animals like... kill people? I mean we have the balance of power now, true.
When a human is killed by an animal it is almost always because of there own ignorance and stupidity. Animals don't purposely seek to kill people for sport or out of just plain cruelty. If your hiking in an area with grizzlies for example, and you get mauled to death, who's fault is it?

Orion4874 said:
SomeGuy99 said:
Orion4874 said:

When a human is killed by an animal it is almost always because of there own ignorance and stupidity. Animals don't purposely seek to kill people for sport or out of just plain cruelty. If your hiking in an area with grizzlies for example, and you get mauled to death, who's fault is it?

But it's in our nature to kill animals too, because we're an animal.

Infact, we're the deadliest animal in the world now.

SomeGuy99 said:
Orion4874 said:
SomeGuy99 said:
Orion4874 said:

Exactly, the only difference is people have free will and don't act on instinct alone. We can choose to kill for no other reason than we just feel like killing. Animals have reasons to do it such as hunger, territory, sex etc. With the exception of babies and young children free will negates innocence.

Edit
Sorry, I don't mean to turn this into a philosophical thread.

Orion4874 said:
SomeGuy99 said:
Orion4874 said:
SomeGuy99 said:
Orion4874 said:

Exactly, the only difference is people have free will and don't act on instinct alone. We can choose to kill for no other reason than we just feel like killing. Animals have reasons to do it such as hunger, territory, sex etc. With the exception of babies and young children free will negates innocence.

Edit
Sorry, I don't mean to turn this into a philosophical thread.

Yeah, but we are going against our nature with this civilisation stuff.

Apparently dolpins have a very high awareness like us but still kill other animals for fun.

I'm not defending any of this, I'm just pointing out that animals are dickheads (including us).

Back