Beta Gish

Odd, I had to delete gish and gish64 before the game would lauch, caught me by surprise why the game wouldn't launch, no error from the command line either.

Amazing Game!!!
Thanks for a rocking port, one of the better new ports (not on wiz-gp2x-canoo).

mth411 said:
Odd, I had to delete gish and gish64 before the game would lauch, caught me by surprise why the game wouldn't launch, no error from the command line either.

Amazing Game!!!
Thanks for a rocking port, one of the better new ports (not on wiz-gp2x-canoo).
It would be the "gish" file causing problems. If you leave the file gish in the appdata. The Pandora finds that instead of the exe contained in the PND file, this is a feature to allow devs tests changes to their apps more easily without having to repackage the PND each time.
So yes you were replacing the ARM Linux binary for an x86 linux one... that won't work :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the thoughts on the editor? I contains a good deal of opengl to convert and could be done, but would anyone actuality use it on the pandora rather than on the pc. Is it worth my time?

Don't waste your time on the editor, people can just use the desktop version for that.

Better to use your time working on the next awesome Pandora port :)

mth411 said:
Don't waste your time on the editor, people can just use the desktop version for that.

Better to use your time working on the next awesome Pandora port :)
+1, your plate is already full (and if not, bug me on irc, trust me I'll full it in a few minuts :D)

Pickle said:
What are the thoughts on the editor? I contains a good deal of opengl to convert and could be done, but would anyone actuality use it on the pandora rather than on the pc. Is it worth my time?

I could see people using it, but at the same time, if you have another project you want to move on to, or just want a break, then no need to work on the editor.

-God Ginrai

I have all the dat file in /pandora/appdata/gish -- that is, async.dat, cubempa.dat, pixel.dat, specular.dat, and stencil.dat.

However when I run it, I get a gray screen with some slightly darker grey rectangles near the bottom. Any ideas how I can get it working properly?

-Andrew

Back