Gmenu2x And Tv-out

chronoboy

Still Fresh
I cannot seem to get TV-out to place nicely with Gmenu2x. If I turn on TV-out inside Gmenu2x, it works and displays on the TV. Then, I go into a application. At this point, some applications which normally work through the main GP2X TV-out enabler do not work at all when using Gmenu2x or work poorly. With the applications that do work, after I exit, the Gmenu2x screen is all scrabled on my TV, and I need to reboo my GP2X.

Now, when I use TV-out, I just use the OEM menu from GPH, and put back the autorun.gpu file after I am done with TV-out and want to go portable again with the unit.

Does anyone else have this issue, and are there any known fixes for it yet? TV-out does seem to have a few issues itself, mainly in scaling the screen to 640x480i (SD NTSC), for some reason some of the top and some of the bottom are chopped off. This makes playing some games which need the top or bottom, mainly in Gnuboy fullscreen mode.

I tried using the TV-out fixer, with no luck in fixing the issues which I am having above. Other than that, the TV-out seems to work quite well for most things.

FW: 3.0.0, MK II.

I have the same problems... I use different SD cards for with the cradle and without, because using it without the cradle also messes up the config for the joysticks

Back