Release Gmu Music Player 0.8.0Beta1 For The Pandora Released

wejp

Website
wejp.k.vu
I have just released a new version of the Gmu Music Player.
The two most notable new features are internet streaming audio support and a graphical spectrum analyzer.

gmu080.png

More informationen and download

You mean the analyzer? I do the drawing with SDL, but that's only a small part of the whole thing. The actual math (you need to do a fourier transform of the audio signal to transform it into the frequency domain) is independent of SDL, though.

Geca said:
Where is the source in the complete src who implements that ? Thanks.
What?

slaeshjag said:
Quick question: Is playback good in low power mode?
Audio playback with most file formats should work fine even at rather low frequencies. So even if the CPU runs at only 125 MHz it should still work fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Geca said:
Sorry my poor english, in the source code, where are the files with the functions of the implementation of the analyzer (the file names) ? Thanks.
The analyzer code is located in multiple files. The math part takes place in audio.c, which uses fmath.c/h which contains integer sine and cosine functions using pre-calculated look-up tables that are located in fmath_tables.h. I have pre-calculated those tables to speed up the calculation of the discrete fourier transform. This is especially important on devices without a floating point unit.
The actual drawing of the analyzer takes place in frontends/sdl/coverviewer.c.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back