Gn Twin Console For Sale

Ronin_T3

Still Fresh
Hi! I've got a GN Twin console for sale. The system plays both NES and Sega Genesis games and comes with 2 6-button controllers. It also includes Mortal Kombat, Sonic, and The Lion King. I'm looking for around $35 + shipping. Let me know if you're interested!

Ronin said:
Hi! I've got a GN Twin console for sale. The system plays both NES and Sega Genesis games and comes with 2 6-button controllers. It also includes Mortal Kombat, Sonic, and The Lion King. I'm looking for around $50. Let me know if you're interested!
No need to put your location, one can assume by excluding any reference to your location that you are from the U.S.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the US, but I don't mind shipping internationally, as long as the shipping charges are paid for. :)

daclassicgamingmaster said:
This is floating around on the internet for around 32$ ;)
Thanks for the tip, I'm now looking for $35 for the system and games.

Jarska333 said:
$-sign kinda gives it away. People tend to note, if it's OZ or canadalandian dollars. (Does Canadaland even use dollars?)
Yes, we use Canadian dollars, which is currently almost par with US dollars (all part of their larger scheme to make the amero, and american union... bastards)

Back