Used Jxd 301 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jr2swiss

Website
Visit site
I have a used JXD 301 for sale. It works and its in great condition. The unit comes with a charger, manual, earphones, and a pouch for the console. I'm selling it for $100.00 and shipping is included in that price. If you're interested pm me.

WHOA Whoa palmertech! I Already PM'd Jr2swiss for his JXD 301 so could u Lean off.

JHumBL3 said:
WHOA Whoa palmertech! I Already PM'd Jr2swiss for his JXD 301 so could u Lean off.
if this person is not ip banned then the mods are useless.

Last edited by a moderator:
JHumBL3 said:
:huh: You should have posted that you sent him a PM. How could I have known you PM'd him? You sent me a PM telling me to let you buy it, and was happy to go along, but that was before I saw your borderline insulting post here. Furthermore, I am a trustworthy person who has paypal, 100% ebay feedback, and understands basic grammar and punctuation. So if jr2swissed decides to deal with me instead, tough luck.

On topic, would you take a DS plus $? I have a spare DS with brand new screens and a custom black and white case, plus a good amount of cash.

palmertech said:
:huh: You should have posted that you sent him a PM.
It seems he registered just to do this and cause trouble.

Jackd said:
JHumBL3 said:

That`s a bit unfair, Us mods can`t or don`t have time to read every post or thread.

Trooper

trooper said:
Jackd said:
JHumBL3 said:

That`s a bit unfair, Us mods can`t or don`t have time to read every post or thread.

Trooper

Naturally I meant only if the post was read. I should have reported it too guarantee it would be read. However, even if you don't read every post in every thread you read this post in this thread, so hopefully this person who registered just too make one post being an asshole will be ip banned so he doesn't make new accounts to make new posts that aren't just misguided and stupid but actually blatant attempts to F up the forum for no reason.

Edit: my bad plopper-misquoted

[Ignore anything that was written here :) ]

JHumBL3 was rather rude, but nothing to be IP banned over. Maybe he doesn't know how the forum works or thought he had made a post here, but didn't.

PlopperZ said:
I'm sorry, are you implying that I made that post?

The post you quoted was just a horrible analogy that really didn't come out right. I'm not trying to take down the forum or anything.

Reading your post over again, it is possible that you accidentally quoted my post from another thread, and if that's the case I'd really appreciate it if you would read over your posts so we don't have confusions like this.
JHumBL3 was rather rude, but nothing to be IP banned over. Maybe he doesn't know how the forum works or thought he had made a post here, but didn't.

In his PM to me, he said that he had been searching all over, and finally found one. I think that his intentions were good, but his manners were not. Either way: Apologize, or suffer the consequences! :lol:

Again: Is the OP still interested in selling? Let me know soon, I am impatient. :p

Gah, double post. jr2swiss, are you reading this thread? Please, would you let me know if this is sold or still available? I am very interested in buying, but it seems that I am unable to throw my money at you! :(

Because it is the equivalent of $157 USD not including shipping, and the clock speed is slightly lower than the JXD301. Also, I like the looks of the JXD better. If I was to buy something like that, I would likely buy: http://mp4global.com/smartq-t5ii-with-tv-o...-emulatio5.html
Come on jr2swiss, can you at least post to say it is not for sale? Considering I have sent you multiple PMs, it seems unlikely that you are not reading this.

Nova said:
Why not buy one of these?

They're practically the same thing.

Because:
a) Craig doesn't actually have any in stock, and probably won't be stocking that particular BF device again
b) It is a BF531, which is slower than the JXD
c) The BF531 will not be compatible with future JXD homebrew unless I can get hold of one
d) The screen on the JXD is better

palmertech said:
Come on jr2swiss, can you at least post to say it is not for sale? Considering I have sent you multiple PMs, it seems unlikely that you are not reading this.
Look at when he last logged in.

Orkie said:
Nova said:
Why not buy one of these?

They're practically the same thing.

Because:
a) Craig doesn't actually have any in stock, and probably won't be stocking that particular BF device again
B) It is a BF531, which is slower than the JXD
c) The BF531 will not be compatible with future JXD homebrew unless I can get hold of one
d) The screen on the JXD is better

palmertech said:
Look at when he last logged in.

True. However, I had sent him 2 PMs before the 24th. considering that, I would think it polite to post back. ;)

Well then stop pissing and moaning about it. Clearly he's too busy to trifle with such matters, find something else and move on.

I have a used JXD 301 for sale. I am asking $80 for it shipped. It is gently used and comes with the usb cord and igo home and car charger.

atomic-yoyo said:
I have a used JXD 301 for sale. I am asking $80 for it shipped. It is gently used and comes with the usb cord and igo home and car charger.

since I've read all the drama not announcing a PM has caused - I will admit that I have PMed Atomic-Yoyo with questions about the JXD-301 - that, in no way, means I will be the one he sells it to. So feel free to haggle with him if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back