Wanted Wanted Jxd 301! Urgent

No... Someone hinted at stealing, and ended it with a winky face. Then, I said they would probably have delivery confirmation if they have that good of a protection program (And I was not kidding, duh). Then I say that it would work only if I killed the mailman with a winky face... All mentions of stealing ended with a happy face, or were saying it would not work. Don't try to win a losing argument, your post was unhelpful and pointless anyway, I think we knew that it would be stealing. ;)

I hate it when people act stupid, then defend their stupidity. Only need to make yourself look like dumb once. :p

Lurkio said:
palmertech said:
No way. $212 there, thats crazy talk!
It's $0 if you don't receive it, a lot of stuff gets lost in the post nowadays you know. ;)

palmertech said:
I bet they have delivery confirmation, where the postman has to get you to sign... Hmm... If the postman is "removed" from the picture, then it might work. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think maybe you're mistaken what the winky face means. In some instances it can mean sarcasm, such as "or you could kill the mailman ;) ".

In other instances, it could sort of mean "there's an easy way around that, duh", such as "It's free if you report it as lost ;)".

2 meanings, get it right. :rolleyes: :lol: :p

;)

daclassicgamingmaster said:
In other instances, it could sort of mean "there's an easy way around that, duh", such as "It's free if you report it as lost ;)".
Uh, sure guy. And two posts ago you said there was "no winky whatsoever" in the let's report it lost post. And you were wrong. Let it go. You lose.

This thread has strayed disturbingly from its original topic. Unless this "mailman" you're all plotting against has a JDX-301 for sale, please let it go.

chad78 said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
Uh, sure guy. And two posts ago you said there was "no winky whatsoever" in the let's report it lost post. And you were wrong. Let it go. You lose.

Sorry, I was referring to his post. I was incorrect about the location of the winky. As for "losing", I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Thanks for responding, though.

Ahh, the "mailman" has "the package". Chip, I think I am gonna give him a "special delivery".

Alright, fine, enough. On topic, I believe the guy who posted in my JXD thread still has one, ask him if you still want one.

Chip, I am glad they made you a mod. You are like the ONLY mod that actually comes around the marketplace forum! Better check the fenix section, bad stuff goes on there. ;)

Don't worry about the location of the winky. I have it here.

Back