Gngeo 0.7a Beta10

It works incredibly well! :D

Now I don't have even minimal problem to run any game with 22KHz sound.

If only they could only fix the problem when you decrease the volume to the maximum, that it gets VERY LOUD... (my heart almost went out because of the fright).

antaresuk said:
imhotep said:
http://archive.gp2x.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi?0,0,0,0,5,2182

I haven't tried it yet, but will soon.

I was one of the ones with the bizarre no sound problem without 'waking up' the 2nd CPU first. Hopefully this is fixed now!

nice one - I hope this fixes a problem I had with league bowling. Shouldnt this be an announcement on the front page?

What problems were you having with League Bowling... mine is running fine as far as I can tell and I am still using v0.7 the last stable version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ripster said:
What problems were you having with League Bowling... mine is running fine as far as I can tell and I am still using v0.7 the last stable version.
Probably was having no sound using the previous beta version.

In this new beta, you can play almost all games at 200Mhz (or less) with 22Khz sound. Just try it, as it's awesome.

I'm now having save state trouble with NeoBomberman. It used to save and load perfectly, and I can still access the Load/Save/Exit menu, but now every time I try to load or save by hitting the "B" button it sends me back the Rage2x menu screen. Other games seem to work fine still.

Any thoughts?

TIA

dcpmark said:
I'm now having save state trouble with NeoBomberman. It used to save and load perfectly, and I can still access the Load/Save/Exit menu, but now every time I try to load or save by hitting the "B" button it sends me back the Rage2x menu screen. Other games seem to work fine still.

Any thoughts?

TIA
Save state is broken is this beta, please don't use it :)

Sound works for me now. I don't have to 'wake up' the 2nd CPU anymore. Fantastic.

2020 Baseball sound seems a bit off though, but pretty minor complaint.

pepone said:
Got it. What's the last version (beta or stable) where save states still work?

dcpmark said:
pepone said:
Got it. What's the last version (beta or stable) where save states still work?

the last stable release (0.7) have working savestate.

still freezes for me when I am enabling ram-timings. It loads the game and freezes at the bios screen. I wonder if I am using a corrupt bios or something.

xnopasaranx said:
still freezes for me when I am enabling ram-timings. It loads the game and freezes at the bios screen. I wonder if I am using a corrupt bios or something.

Yes I have had similar problems with the new version , will start to load game/s then freezes at the bios , do i have a bad bios file ? worked ok in last version.. Thanks Bud...

berighteous said:
how do you turn on the sound in rage2x? Why doesn't it default to being on? Where does it say how to do it? Why is this a secret?
I'm banging on all the buttons and I haven't found out how to change parameters?

thanx!
Have you read the "INFO.TXT" file, included with rage2x?
Do you have basic reading comprehension skills?
Why is everything round?

Back