Gngeo + Svcplus Problems

stormyandcold

Hi all, just finished svcplus zip file + dumpgfx (making this my 5th working neogeo game hurray!), has anyone else had a problem with selecting characters in the main arcade mode? works in practice mode but stuck with kyo in arcade. any help is appreciated, thanx

Is unibios version 2.2 being used? For myself, the character select freezes. When I am using another versions, it doesent freezes.

Also, how can I get this game to work with unibios version 2.2?
For version 2.2, there are better cheats.

How do I unlock these characters? I have tried it, and it only unlocks the Mid-Boss characters.The characters I am trying to use are the Boss and secret boss characters, which are Athena,Red Arremer, Orochi Iori, Violent Ken, Shin Akuma, and Serious Mr. Karate. If you have unlocked these characters, can you tell me how it is done?

Also, I think the Boss characters are unlocked by pressing a button combination, but it doesn't work for Secret Boss characters.

In Uni-Bios 2.2, the boss characters are in an invisble column where they can be chosen. This includes the Secret Boss characters.

Is there any way to do this? I know Uni-Bios 2.2 works with this games, as it works with the PC emulators.

OK, my character list in arcade mode includes geese, goenitz, iori, mars people, dan, demitri, violent ken and zero so i havent got athena, red arremer, orochi iori, shin akuma and Serious Mr.Karate.

I'm not sure why i've got violent ken and you havent (no cheats used).
I do know that boss characters have a key combo for unlocking as i've read the mameworld entry on svcplus and it includes the combos there.

http://www.mameworld.net/maws/romset/svcplus

its not working atm tho. try again later, gl!

Back