Gngeo X Frustration

weezer1822

Still Fresh
no matter what i do, it says i am missing uni-bios.rom, i have tried all the uni bios roms and none seem to work. can anyone help me, do i need unibios and which one is right for version 0.7.

I am now having another problem, i deleted and reinstalled the application. Now i can;t get the thing to work at all. It says i a missing sfix.sfx and 000-lo.lo, although both files are named properly and in the rom folder with un-bios and sp-s2.sp1.

weezer1822 posted on Oct 17 2006 at 03:02 PM said:
I am now having another problem, i deleted and reinstalled the application. Now i can;t get the thing to work at all. It says i a missing sfix.sfx and 000-lo.lo, although both files are named properly and in the rom folder with un-bios and sp-s2.sp1.
You reinstalled gngeo from where? It looks like you use gngeo 0.7 with a configuration file from gngeo 0.6.12.

Last edited by a moderator:
pepone posted on Oct 17 2006 at 09:45 AM said:
weezer1822 posted on Oct 17 2006 at 03:02 PM said:
You reinstalled gngeo from where? It looks like you use gngeo 0.7 with a configuration file from gngeo 0.6.12.

I had version 0.7 up and running, then i also installed a 0.6 version. I deleted both versions, and now cannot run 0.7. No matter what i do it says i am missing 000-lo.lo and sfix.sfx.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://wiki.gp2x.org/wiki/GnGeo2x#Bios

You have to unzip and rename the mame neogeo bios files, and also put them (unzipped) in the ./roms folder

From the Wiki:

All files are placed in the roms directory within GnGeo2x . . .

If you have similar files (like ng-lo.rom, ng-sfix.rom) just rename them properly.

(1) NG-LO.ROM should be named 000-lo.lo

(2) NG-SFIX.ROM should be named sfix.sfx

. . .​

http://wiki.gp2x.org/wiki/GnGeo2x

-gp2xs

Back